Immaturity

Louise's pov
      I sighed, as I watched the two adults fight over a broken coffee cup. This turned into a regular thing and I was getting quite tired of it. They're so distant and I can't handle how Dan treats Phil.

        "You don't put anything away correctly! Now, I have to clean your shit up. God, Phil." Dan said harshly; Phil just gave me a apologetic look.

           "Can you just stop being an asshole for one minute?! We have company." Phil defended; Dan just bit his lip, knocking another random glass off the counter.

           "Clean that up too, you fucking cunt." He said angrily, walking out of the room.

             "That was so uncalled for." I told him, starting to get angry. Dan interrupting and calling Phil mean names was already irritating enough, but this crossed my line.

              "I'm sorry-" He tried; I just narrowed my eyes.

              "Say sorry to Phil." I picked up my purse from the table, grabbing my keys.

"You two need to work this shit out. Especially you, Dan. You're better than this." I told them angrily, before heading straight to the door.

"Louise- Please." Dan said desperately; I ignored him, leaving the apartment in a hurry. They were fucked. Their relationship is toxic. Dan is emotionally abusive and Phil is just taking his shit.

They need relationship counseling.
------------------------------------
Phil's pov

"I'm sorry-" The boy tried; I ignored him, sweeping the broken glass. He went too far this time and I knew I wasn't taking his shit. This was it. Either he decides to be a decent person or he's on his own.

I dumped the glass and made my way to my room. I laid down on my bed, covering my eyes. I felt weight on the left side of the bed, feeling Dan's hair tickle my chin.

"Leave me alone." I mumbled, turning away from him. Dan sighed, stroking my back.

"I'm sorry. Can we cuddle, please?" The boy pleaded; I groaned, pulling the boy in a tight embrace. I hugged him against my chest, reaching my hand down to grope his ass.

"Phillll." He whined; I just chuckled, spanking him lightly.

"Shut up. You like it." I joked, still feeling a bit pissed off at him. I knew I should just let it be. Dan is being cute right now and I'm not going to fuck this up.

"Daddy, I miss you." the boy mumbled; I awed, stroking my fingers through his soft brown locks.

"I'm here." I picked him up a bit, so he was straddling my lap. He whined again, cuddling himself into me.

"Binkie?" I asked; I knew he was in little space. I was thankful for it too. I bounced him a little before picking him up. He wrapped his legs tightly around, resting his face into my shoulder.

             "Daddy." The boy whined; I quickly grabbed the binkie from the bedroom drawer, keeping Dan wrapped around me.

              "Down." The boy said; I put him on his feet, sticking the pacifier in his mouth. He giggled, running off toward the kitchen. I just slowly followed behind him.

                   "Dan! No ice cream. You've been mean to daddy today." I told him, lightly pulling him from the fridge. He stomped his foot, whining loudly. He tried reaching for the fridge again, but I lightly grabbed his arm.

"I said no." I told him sternly; I knew he wasn't going to take no for an answer. He already threw his attitude at me in big space and now he's just going to continue it.

He jerked his arm from my hold, swearing under his breath.

"Go to the corner. Head against the wall. Now." I raised my voice; the boy ran from me and I just sighed.

"Dan. Don't make me spank you today." I sighed, as I followed him.

"No time out!" He cried out; I finally caught up to him, picking him up over my shoulder.

I set him down against the wall in the kitchen, making sure he was facing it. He continued whining and I knew he wasn't going to stay in timeout. But I didn't want to spank him today. He's been in a bad mood all day and I'm worried spanking him will worsen it.

               When I noticed him getting up from the wall again, I gave him a warning look. He continued running again and I chased after him.

          "This is real naughty of you." I told him angrily, grabbing him by the hood of his sweatshirt. He cried, trying to get away.

"This is not how you treat daddy. I will give you 5 seconds to behave before I beat your little butt." I warned him; he continued squirming to get away and I sighed before counting.

          "One." Still nothing.

            "Two." He began crying louder, attempting to grab onto the wall to get out of my hold.

             "Three." He began trying to hit me as I tried keeping him in my arms.

              At that point, I didn't even continue counting. Dan hasn't hit me in little space for a long time and I really thought he learned that was a big no no.

             I led him to the bedroom, tugging his jeans to his knees. He cried louder, squirming more once I laid him down over my lap.

            I slammed my palm down hard over his clothed ass, as he cried louder.

           "I'm getting quite tired of your attitude. You're a naughty boy." I slammed down my next one, causing him to squirm more. He buried his face in the blanket, releasing his sobs.

             "I sorry!" Dan cried out; I sighed, slamming down a couple more spanks before holding him to my chest.

             "Baby, shhh. You're okay. Are you going to be a good boy for me?" I asked gently, stroking my hand through the boy's hair.

               "Yes.. daddy, I want to take my big boy clothes off." He said softly; I picked him up, letting him wrap his legs around my waist.

               "I love you, baby boy. Even though you're a little twat at times." I joked; he just giggled, nuzzling his face into my neck.

                "Gonna have to find a way to punish you in big space. You're a brat in that headspace too." I bounced him a little, before laying him on his bed.

                 "I'm never a brat." The boy sassed; I just laughed, shaking my head.

               The boy was a huge brat in both head spaces but that was going to be fixed in no time. But this time, I'm not going to be a controlling shit head to him like I was in 2009.
------------------------------------
Updated (: So this chapter introduces basically the plot of this story.

Dan is finding himself and Phil is getting frustrated because of how Dan is treating him. Phil learned his lesson and doesn't want to cross the line like he did in 2009 but he's getting real tired of Dan treating him badly.

He's stuck and doesn't know what to do because he loves Dan so much and will conquer anything for Dan to be his happy, true self again.

And could their road to happiness be their age play lifestyle that was recently re-found?"

-Madcatlady