Anger issues

Scarlett's pov
     "Hey, Dan! I'm going to blast porn really loudly if you don't bring me to get ice cream in 5 minutes!" I called out, giggling as I heard a loud groan coming from their bedroom.

     I sighed, walking up to the bedroom door pulling it open.

      "Awe, look at you two cuddle bugs-" I cooed; Dan just huffed, bending down to the floor to pull his shirt on.

        "Nice ass, twink boy. I will be out in the kitchen. Phil, there's a giant hicky on your neck." I laughed, as I closed the door behind me. Thankfully, Dan and I were close enough that I'm pretty sure I saw him naked before. We have a huge age gap but back in the day, Dan and I did everything together. He practically raised me.

            "You're a piece of shit, you know that?" Dan grumbled, which immediately concluded in a yawn. I laughed, walking to the kitchen. I grabbed my vape from my counter, putting the nicotine filled monster to my lips.

"Is your daddy coming?" I snickered, as Dan walked out of his room.

"I swear to god. I'm going to strangle you then hide the body." He said playfully, crossing his arms against his chest.

        "You wish, scrawny ass." I snickered; as Phil finally walked out of his room, buttoning up his plaid shirt.

           "Stop being mean to him." Phil laughed; I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Ice cream." I giggled; Dan sighed, grabbing the keys off the counter.

          "You're walking like a twat." I snickered; Dan glared at me, ignoring my comment.

"Remember when I was like 9 and I accidentally drop you off a counter?" Dan snickered; I put my hands up in defense.

"Yeah, I was three. You asshole." I shot back; he smirked before running over to me, throwing me over his shoulder. I screamed as I wiggled my legs trying to get out of his grasp.

"Come on, Dan. Put her down." Phil laughed, as the twat pretended to drop me then caught me at the last second.

"DAN. My legs are too long for this. Stopppp!" I squealed, he finally set me to my feet and I playfully punched his shoulder.

I was well above average height. Maybe around 5'8 - 5'9, so being picked up was my absolute nightmare. Regardless, I'm well sure I got my long legs from Dan.

"Shot gun." I squealed, as we finally left the apartment. Dan immediately groaned as he jumped into the back seat.

"Ok, so guys. I've been wanting to show you two this song since I got here. I've been having a really hard time with my depression and this song has gotten me through it." I said, pulling my serious face. Phil smiled, handing me the aux cord. I smirked, as I plugged my phone in.

In no longer than a minute, Deep throat by Cupcakke was blasting through the speakers.

       "HUMP ME. FUCK ME. DADDY BETTER MAKE ME CHOKE - COME ON, DAN. YOU KNOW THIS. This was our song!" I yelled out the lyrics, as I heard Dan's laughter interrupt the music.

"YOU SOUNDED SO SERIOUS. I even fell for it!" He exclaimed; I just shook my head in amusement as Phil looked terrified sitting next to me.

              "Wait wait! I know this part. MY TUNNEL LOVES TO DEEP THROAT. LICK LICK LICK LICK. I WANNA EAT YO DICK." Dan began yelling out the lyrics, before Phil unplugged my phone from the aux cord.