Lover boy

Dan's pov
"Phil! Stop leaving your socks in the bathroom." I yelled to my lazy boyfriend, finding a third random sock next to the bath tub.

"I'm coming back in! Don't take the bathtub!" My fully nude boyfriend ran back in the bathroom, as I rolled my eyes.

"God. Cover your junk. We have neighbors. They've seen enough!" I exclaimed, as he wrapped his arms around my waist. He rested his head into the crook of my neck, lightly kissing my shoulder.

"You know you love me." He giggled before releasing his arms from my waist. He bent down to start the bath and I slapped his ass before leaving the bathroom.

"Ow!" He grumbled; I laughed, making my way to the kitchen to make myself a quick lunch.

He's definitely the same goofy, clumsy man I fell in love with. We had some bad times but we always made it through. I still can't believe I've spent three years with this man.

I took out a carton of eggs and some bacon out of the fridge. Phil has been handling my stress and existential crisis over the last year and I knew he deserved this. Hell, he deserved the world. He really has put up with my moody ass.

I owed a lot to him. Maybe I could wear diapers again? I do miss it and Phil thinks I'm adorable in them. Then again, we are only slowly getting back into DDLB. I don't want things to get rough again like 2009.

I put the pan in the sink, placing two places of our delicious breakfast on the table.

"Phil! Get the fuck out of the bath!" I yelled playfully; I heard him laugh and I rolled my eyes.

"Go fuck a cactus!" The man yelled back; I sighed, tapping my fingers on the table.

"But I want to fuck you!" I exclaimed; I heard the water draining in the bathtub and I smirked to myself.

Phil was at the table in record time. He was wearing his boxers and his wet hair was covering his left eye. He looked like a wet rat. But god dann it, I love my rat.

"I thought you were going to ride me while I eat my food. I'm disappointed." He fake pouted; I rolled my eyes, stabbing a piece of egg with my fork.

"You wish." I muttered; he just shook his head, sticking his tongue out of his mouth. I always loved watching Phil laugh. And it wasn't just the sound of it. He looked absolutely beautiful when he laughed.

         "You know, it's been two weeks." Phil pointed out; I shrugged my shoulders. He grabbed my hand, entwining our fingers. He massaged the top of my hand with his thumb; looking at me through his blue orbs.

           "What's wrong, Dan?" He finally asked; I shrugged my shoulders once again, remaining silent. I don't want to bug Phil with my issues.

"I know that photo went out and I want you to forgive PJ for it. You know damn well it was an accident. I saw that he texted you yesterday and all you put was one word replies. Real cool, Dan." He spoke up; I dropped my fork on the table, standing from my chair.

"Shut up! I told you to stop fucking talking about it. I'm fine. When will you get that through your head?" I blurted out; Phil diverted his eyes from me. I could tell he didn't want to argue.

"Okay. I'm sorry." He mumbled; I dumped my remaining food in the trash, dumping my plate into the dishwasher.

The moment I turned, Phil had me pinned against the fridge as his lips attached to mine. I grabbed the man's dark hair, pushing myself against him.

            "I haven't stretched in awhile.. be gentle." I breathed out, quickly pulling Phil's boxers to his feet.

        He leaned into my neck and I nudged him, moving my head.

        "No hickeys. Video soon." I reminded; he just sighed, leaving a gentle kiss on my neck instead.

          "I remember making you cum untouched just by sucking on your neck." He groaned; he pulled my trousers to my feet and I quickly leaned up against the fridge, pushing my ass out.

"I'm grabbing the lube. Stay still." He told me before I heard disappearing footsteps.

         I laid my forehead against the fridge, mentally preparing myself for the sex we haven't had for like 2 weeks. We've been busy though so I can't blame us.

           I gasped in surprise as I felt Phil's finger force itself into my hole. I held tighter to the fridge as Phil stretched me out quickly.

           "FUCK! Phil!" I forced my hand over my mouth as he thrusted into me. The stinging made my eyes water as I flew my head back.

            "It feels so..." I breathed out; Phil took both my hands pulling them over my head as the side of my face rested against the cold fridge.

           "What's my name, baby?" He began thrusting faster causing me to groan.

"Phil.." I moaned out, enjoying his fast thrusts. I noticed him chuckle and stop all movements. I tried pushing my ass back and he laughed at my relentless attempts. He let me push myself back as his dick even though it wasn't close to enough.

"I'm not going to fuck you like the slut you are until I hear my name." He laughed as I tried grabbing his arm to make him go faster.

"Daddy." I squeaked out; he grabbed my ass cheeks, speeding up his thrusts. I squeezed my eyes shut, loudly moaning against the fridge.

"You like my cock, baby?" He questioned, moving one of his hands to the back of my hair. He tugged my head back leaving kisses down my neck.

             I cried out, as I pulled my left hand down to my length and began roughly jerking myself off.

           "I'm going to cum. Phi- daddy.. Harder!" I cried out; I jerked myself off roughly, as Phil began grunting behind me.

"Kind of hard to go harder with your tall ass against the fridge." He joked, moving his hands back down to my ass.

"Fuck- Phil!" My voice went two octaves higher as I came against the fridge. I rested my forehead on the cold fridge, letting Phil continue to use my body.

"Holy fuck. That was amazing." Phil sighed, resting his body into the back of mine.

"I will be down for round two later tonight." I told him, pulling my boxers and trousers from the ground.

"We have a lot of fucking to make up. We missed two weeks of orgasms." He pointed out; I laughed, wrapping my arms around the boy's shoulders.

"I love you." He said softly, I kissed his forehead in response.

"Your cum is seeping out of my ass."

"Okay, Dan."
--------------------------------------------
Updated (: Smut chapter to make up for the time I've been gone. Hope you guys enjoyed! Please comment ideas for more!