Day 1

That was the start of my tears, when i saw my sister lying in that hospital bed without any heartbeat. I was crushed it was like my heart got ran over by a bus. And it all started because of her boyfriend, she was about to go on a date when her boyfriend got drunk, i don't have a clue what happend next, but what i know is when i was spending my friday night in the sofa drinking soda and eating chips, i got a call from a guy name "zack" who happens to be my sister's boyfriend saying that my one and only older sister had died because of and accident. Then i ran as hard as i could to the hospital, where my sister was laying in the hospital bed with tons of blood in her hair and hands. That's when i rememberd something... Something really important. When we were done at the cemetary,  i quickly ran to my bedroom to get something, which is a piece of paper that has a writing "do not open till' ... You know" i actually don't know if i'm ready to open but here goes nothing "Dear Cathy, you have to know that i love Zack, when i'm away or not in your life anymore and in his life, i only want 1 thing from you that is to date Zack. He has no parents or anyone in his life, and i really like him, i know that i won't be at ur life long cause i have a sindrom that will take me away from earth. When you read this i hope you will ask mom and dad about my sindrome, that is my last wish. Ily sis, i love you so much. Love, your sis Samantha."