Day 2

I can't believe THIS is my sister's last wish, are you kidding me! But what i have to do first is to ask about my sister's sindrom to my parents. I can't believe what i heard, i can't believe that my sister has a stage 4 cancer. I was dissapointed that my sister had never said anything about her sindrom. But now all i can do is just to fufill my sister's last wish. I went to Zack's house and i can't believe i'm doing this, i rang the doorbell and all i see infront of me is a messy guy. I ask him to get ready and i bring him to a new cafè just by the street. I couldn't told him what was going on or he'll know that this is all pretend. Even though i love my sister, my taste of boy and her taste is VERY VERY diffrent. I like quite and good boys, but she likes loud and fun boys, like Zavk for example. I HATE being with him, and i don't like him at all. All he talks about at the cafè was how amazing his guitar is. I can't stand it, but this is all for my sister. I knew that i have to get used to it, so it's either changing my attitude or changing his. I decided to go with changing mine, cause i can't change a guy to be something his not. I decided to take a break from studying and ask him out to a club at night, yeaa it's so not me. I know.