Day 4

I still feel bad for him, and idk if i can just leave him like that. But o well let's see the progress. Soo HE ask ME out! Not me... Hmm... I actually don't want him to like me, no it's like... Hmmm... It's the weirdest feeling on earth. Soo HE ask ME out to my FAV CAFÈ it's weird how HE is trying to CHANGE for MEE! I wish that my sis never die so i don't have to love him, after we'r done in the cafè we go to the cinema to buy popcorn lol, after that he drove me home.  It's weird but i'm exhausted so i went straight to bed.  WT...  i had the weirdest dream. Zack actually proposed to me...  When i went down to eat my breakfast i herd a weird sound,  my mom just vomited and my dad is out of town so i decided not to go to school and go to the doctor for my mom's check up. I waited for about 2 hours then finally a nurse came out my mom's check up room and ask me to come in, the doctor said that my mom is pregnant i was so shock and fainted apparently. When i woke up i was still shock. But VERY VERY VERY EXCITED! i'm having a sister or brother which i hope is a girl. Weeks have past and it's finally time for me to go to Canada. I feel bad for leaving Zack and my pregnant mom. Btw it's a boy,  i was a little disappointed, but it's fine i guess, i'll still love him the same. After i say goodbye to everyone i go to the plane.