#3

~Flirtatious #1~

On the Isle, the two girls are having a sleep over, Evie is cold and Mal is hot-blooded.

Mal's window was shattered and the wind was softly blowing in. There was two mattresses on the floor, one holding the blue-haired Evie and the half-dragon Mal. Evie's teeth were chattering, even though she held the thin sheets to her chin.

"Evie would you shut up?! I'm trying to sleep," Mal snapped, shuffling so she lay on her side.

"Well, mabye if you hadn't of broken that window, then I wouldn't be cold!" Evie snapped, her teeth chattering louder than before.

"Lucky for you, I'm hot-blooded," Mal wanted to slap herself after she let that slip out.

"Was that an inviatation?" Evie asked, Mal wanting to slap herself harder. 'Come on Mal, say something evil.'

"Only time I'm offering, princess," 'Idiot, your an idiot Mal.' She heard Evie giggle and felt a dip in her mattress. The moonlight illuminated Evie's face, making her look more extravigant than normal. Evie made herself comfortable with her back against Mal's front. Mal, out of instinct, pushed all the little voices in her head out telling her not to, and wrapped an arm protectivly around Evie's waist. Without objection, Mal pulled Evie closer to her, receiving a low hum in reply.

"Your warm," Evie mumbled, her voice sounding tired and exausted from talking to much. Mal rested her head in Evie's hair, taking in the smell of cinnimon and apples.

That was only one of the first of the flirtatious things they endeavoured on the Isle.