#9

'Let's Have Some Real Fun'

9th: Senerio: Mal and Evie finally accept their feelings for each other and become Malvie.

Mal walked past Ursula's Fish and Chip shop towards the Evil Queen's castle. Evie had been annoying her at the school at the Isle, so Mal was going to get her back. Evie's room was the highest tower on the castle, which was very hard to climb. Mal walked through the allyways to get to there, and saw the dark castle towering above the houses below. Mal climbed up the brick tower, a few brick peices crumbleing slightly under her weight. She reached the window that lead to Evie's bedroom, Mal glad to see Evie asleep. She crept into the room, creeping towards Evie's bed.

"Evie," Mal softly called, seeing the blue-haired girl shift so her back was towards her. "Wake up," Mal softly said again, this time, sitting on her knees and laying her head in on her arms. She got a groan in return, Evie shifting so the girl's faces were a few inches away from eachother. "Evie."

"What?" Evie moaned, her eyes not opening.

"I trashed your room," Mal softly said, tapping the tip of Evie's nose.

"What?" Evie asked again, her eyes snapping open. Mal only smiled, glad to see a short wave of panic wash over her face, her eyes scanning the room. "Your so annoying."

"Says you," Mal challenged, crossing her legs and putting her chin in her palm. Evie glared at her, making Mal giggle slightly. She loved it when Evie was annoyed, she always gave her 'the look'.

"Ha ha. Now go away, I need my beauty sleep," Evie rolled to the other side of the bed, her back facing Mal again.

"Not gonna happen," Mal mocked softly, tugging the covers off Evie. She got a groan in return.

"I hate you."

"Do you really?" Mal gasped exaggeratedly, wrapping the covers around her shoulders. She got an evil glare before Evie answered.

"Maybe," Evie rolled to Mal's side of the bed again, begining to poke her in the shoulder. Mal battered her hand away, smiling brightly.

"God! Your so boring!" Mal exclaimed, moving away when Evie tried to grab the covers off her shoulders. "Gotta get out of bed."

"You know what, I really do hate you," Evie commented, clambering out of bed and cornering Mal, wearing a knowing smile and crossing her arms across her chest.

"Ooohhh, Evie's mad," Mal mocked, sticking her tongue out. Evie sarcasticly rolled her eyes before pouncing on Mal, them both getting wrapped under the covers.

"Ooohhh, Mal's trapped," Evie mimicked, pokeing Mal in the side. Mal dodged away, her hands out to try and stop the blue-haired wonder. "Is someone tickleish?"

"I know you are," Mal answered, shuffleing back so her spine connected with the wall. Evie hummed in return, then she began tickleing Mal, the smaller girl trying to squirm out of her grasp.

"Evie?!" The Evil Queen shouted, her heels thudding up the marble staircase. The girl's eyes widened before they quickly untangled themselfs from the blanket, Mal heading towards the window and Evie heading towards the bed.

"Mal!" Evie hissed, causing the purpled haired girl to stop and turn around to her. Her mother allways checked down the side of the tower. Mal got the hint and slid under the bed, Evie's head falling on her pillow before her door opened, Evie snapping her eyes shut.

"Evie?" The Evil Queen asked again, her voice quieter.

"Yes mother," Evie grumbled out, pretending to be tired.

"Is there anyone here?" Mal held her breath, hoping that Evie didn't rat her out.

"No, why?" Evie answered, Mal silently breathing out with relief. Evie's mother just hummed before checking out the side of the tower and then she left the room, Mal counting to 5 before she slid back out from under the bed.

"Your mothers onto us," She stated, standing up and sitting on the edge of Evie's bed, the princess shifting so she could face her.

"Yeah, well, we can't really meet at your since your mother has spys everywhere," Evie commented, a bright idea popping in her head that will ether be a hit or a miss. "You know, I'm glad my mother didn't find you."

"Yeah, me to, then we'll both would've get punished," Mal commented, not seeing the knowing spark in Evie's eyes, that is, if she watches Evie see cute guys, which was not-so-often.

"Are you saying you care about me?"

"Err. Y-ye- N-n- well..." Mal stumbled over her words, not wanting to show any weakness. Evie rolled her eyes before quickly gripping Mal's shirt and pulling her ontop of her, their faces inches away. "Wha-What?"

"Oh, it's just that you look cute when your flustered," Evie answered before closing the distance between them, their lips crashing together. They pulled apart and Mal tried to run away, but the grip on her shirt that Evie held kept her in place. "Not this time," Mal stopped and looked at Evie, slowly creeping back to the postition she was in before.

"Why not?" Mal asked, knowing her breath on her lips could drive Evie crazy.

"Because I want a result this time."

"What about your mother?"

"Screw her," Evie answered, before wrapping her arms around Mal's neck. Mal smiled before kissing Evie, her hands flatning against the area of the pillow on ethr sides of Evie's head. Mal felt legs grip around her waist, her arms buckleing under the weight. They pulled apart, both breathing not-so-heavily.

Mal laughed slightly, replacing her hands on ether side of Evie's head.

"Was that the result you wanted?" Mal asked, smiling when Evie pretended to think about it.

"Not quite."

"Okay," Mal commented before kissing her again, Evie humming happily.

"Evie?! I'm going out for a while," The Evil Queen shouted up, making the girls break their kiss, both reluctant.

"Ok mother!" Evie shouted back down, Mal softly kissing along her jaw. The door slammed before Evie hummed at Mal, a smile appearing on both of the girls faces.

"Now your mothers gone, lets have some real fun."