#8

Left Out

8th: Senerio: Mal hasn't been herself lately and Evie goes to find out what happened to her.

Mal wasn't the same funny, joking, loveable, huggable person in the last 2 weeks. She's been quiet, she's mostly in her and Evie's room, she doesn't make a cutty remarks in class. She didn't even smile the same way anymore. She wasn't the same and Evie was going to find out why, one way or another.

"Mal?" Evie asked as she shyly opened the door to her dorm, seeing Mal lying in bed, looking at the ceiling. 'She must have her earphones in,' Evie thourght, closing the door quietly and creeping silently around to the side of the bed Mal was on. She was crouched down so Mal didn't see her. She jumped out and scared Mal, litrally making her jump.

"Oh, hi E," Mal mumbled, taking her earphones out. She put them on her bedside table and allowed room for Evie to lay down next to her. She did. They lay there for a few minuetes, listening to eachother's calm breathing

"What's wrong?" Evie asked, looking at Mal. She looked back, her eys duller than they usually are when Evie lays in her bed.

"Nothing," Mal denied, laying her hand on her stomach, the other out of sight and gripping the edge of the bed, her knuckes white.

"Sure, so you've changed into someone else over nothing?" Evie asked, laying on her side. She left her question hanging in the air for a few seconds before she pounced on Mal, holding her down by the shoulders. "What have you done with Mal?"

"You'll never get it out of me," Mal exaggerated, laughing after. 'Thats the Mal I know.'

"Oh, there you are! I thought I'd lost you!" Evie sarcastically said, not moving from ontop of Mal, getting another giggle from the girl under her. Evie laughed along with her, glad to see the old Mal spark in her again. "So, Maleficent, whats been wrong the past 2 weeks?"

"It's just, I have began feeling left out."

"From what? Your allways leading me and the boys to victory," She was right though, Mal was allways leading the other 3 on her own to victory, even if it was a differant type from what they expected.

"It's just, your allways so... happy. And, since I broke up with Ben, I've had nothing to do while you'll go out on a date with Doug, or Jay and Carlos are going on a date or playing Tourney. And I'm here with nothing to do," Mal explained, begining to blush from how close the two girls faces were.

"Yeah, well, now we can both do nothing together," Evie commented, making Mal tilt her head slightly in question. She loved it when she does that. She looks like a lost puppy. "I broke up with Doug yesterday."

"Thank god! I hated how he only stared at you and did nothing else," Mal exaggeratedly said, rolling her eyes sarcastically. Evie giggled and pushed herself off Mal, seeing how uncomfortable she was. Well, then Mal held her down by her shoulders, getting another giggle from the younger girl.

"Why?" Evie asked, raising her eyebrow slightly.

"Because you said we could do nothing together," Mal said before lowering herself and kissed Evie, happy to feel a smile on Evie's lips. They broke apart, both wairing dorky smiles.

"Your a dork."

"Says you," Mal challenged, pushing herself off Evie and landing on her side, her back to Evie.

"How dare you start this and not finish," Evie wrapped her arms around Mal's waist, resting her chin on Mal's shoulder. Mal rolled her eyes with a smile on her face, turned around in her arms and kissed Evie again, more passionite than the last.

Guess she isn't left out anymore.