Chapter 17: First Tour

HANNAH'S POV

*One Month Later*

"Hannah, looks like the bus is here." Austin said as he stood in the doorway of our bedroom.

"Alright, I think I'm all packed." I said, standing up.

"I'll take one for you." He said, grabbing one of my suitcases and heading down the stairs. I grabbed the second one and followed him. He opened the door and the guys ran out of the bus.

"HANNAH!" They screamed, ambushing me, causing me to drop my suticase.

"Hey guys." I laughed as they ran back to the bus.

"Here, follow me." Luke said to me as he started walking back to the bus. I picked up my suitcase and followed him, Austin following me. I walked onto the bus and into the bunk rooms.

"We have two bunks. One on the very bottom and one at the top."

"I think I'll take the top." I said with a giggle.

"Alright, I'll take that." I nodded and handed it to him, Austin handing him my other one. He put them in the luggage storage and then smiled at me.

"Go out there, I have to grab a few more things in the house." I said to Luke and he nodded. I turned to Austin and smiled at him. "Go ahead and talk to them."

"Thanks babe." He said, pecking my lips. I walked out to the lounge, telling the guys I would be right back.

AUSTIN'S POV

"Guys, listen up." I said, walking out to the lounge. They all stopped what they were doing and looked up at me.

"Anyone lays a hand on Hannah and you're all dead, here me?" They nodded and I smiled at them. "Have a good tour." I said as Hannah walked back on the bus. I gripped her chin and passionatley kissed her, holding on extra long to make a point to the guys that she was mine. I pulled away and hugged her tightly.

"I'm going to miss you so much Hannah."

"I'm going to miss you too Austin."

"I'll try to come to a show, alright?"

"Awesome, love you."

"I love you too, bye." I said, kissing her one last time before saying bye to the guys and leaving. This is going to be a long three months.

*****************************************************************************************

NO IDEAS

Listening to Tell Me Something I Don't Know~ Selena Gomez

3 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER