Chapter 40: Song

Chapter 40: Song

HANNAH'S POV

*One Week Later*

Austin~ Come over 2 my bus :)

Hannah~ Kay o_O

I slipped my phone into my pocket, told the guys where I was going and walked out of my bus, over to the OM&M bus. I walked in to see all the guys sitting in the lounge, except for Austin.

"Where's Austin?" I asked.

"He's been in the bunk room all day." Alan said with a shrug. I walked back to the bunks to see Austin sitting on his bunk, strumming a guitar.

"Austin?"

"Hannah!" He exclaimed, jumping up and hugging me.

"Hi, what's up?" I asked, hugging him back.

"Well, I woke up with this perfect idea for a new song for OM&M. I have the first verse and about half of the chorus, do you think you could help me with the rest?"

"Sure, let me see what you have." I said, sitting next to him. Since we had a day off today, we spent the next few hours finishing the song up. We even added in a part where I sing which I thought was cool.

It was really nice to just sit with him, to know we could be normal with each other, even though we are seperated for the moment. Austin and I shared a few laughs and we had a lot of fun putting this song together. I can't wait to see what the guys think of it and what it sounds like once we put it all together with the guitars and the drums and the bass.

I do want to get back with Austin, I really do. I just want us to have a little more time apart, think over things a little more and let us get our negative thoughts and feelings out.

"Thank you so much Hannah, this turned out way better than I expected." He said, looking over the paper a few times before looking up at me.

"No problem Austin." I said as he stood up and hugged me.

"Make sure to tell me what the guys think." I said and he nodded.

"Hannah, how about I take you out to dinner tomorrow night, after the show. Just me and you."

"I'd love that Austin." I smiled.

"Awesome, see ya."

"Bye." I said, walking out of the bus.

*****************************************************************************************

Sorry it was short

LIstening to Roar~ Katy Perry

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER