Chapter 41: Date

Chapter 41: Date

HANNAH'S POV

"Hannah! Austin's here!" Luke called.

"I'll be right out." I said, finishing up my hair. After the show tonight, I rushed to the bus and started getting ready because Austin was taking me out to dinner tonight. I finished up and walked out, smiling when I saw Austin.

"Wow." Austin said, his eyes widening. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you, you look handsome." I smiled. He had on a simple black button down shirt and black skinny jeans. I had on a plain black dress that went down to my knees and small black heels.

"Thank you. Ready to go?" He asked and I nodded. "These are for you." Austin said as he handed me a boquet of lilys.

"Austin! Lilys are my favorite!" I exclaimed, taking them from him.

"I know." He smiled, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"I'm just going to put these in some water. Guys, can I use a cup?"

"Sure." They all said. I grabbed the tallest cup I could find, filled it with water and placed the flowers in the cup.

"Okay, now I'm ready to go." I smiled, walking back over to him. He held out his arm and I locked mine with his. We walked out of the bus and walked down the street a little until we reached the restraunt we were eating out.

"Reservation for Carlile." Austin said to the host.

"Right here, follow me." He said, grabbing two menus and leading us to a table in the back of the restraunt. He placed the menus down and left, allowing us to sit down.

We ordered our drinks and talked, trying to find things to talk about since we hadn't really been talking lately. Even though we were both kind of awkward and silent, I loved just sitting there. I missed holding Austin's hand and hugging him and kissing him. I miss seeing him every morning when I wake up, I just miss him. Lately, I've been loving every moment I got to spend with him.

We finished our food and he walked me back to my bus. We stopped in front of the door and he grabbed my hands.

"Hannah, I love you so much and I can't live without you. Will you be my girlfriend again?"

"Of course." I smiled, He placed a hand on my cheek, leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. I kissed back, missing the feeling of his lips on mine. We broke away and he smiled at me.

"Do you want to sleep on my bus tonight?"

"Sure, let me just get changed." I said and he nodded. He walked into the bus with me and stayed in the lounge while I went to the bunks to change.

"Guys, I'm staying on the other bus tonight. Austin and I are back together." I said and they nodded. I changed into a baggy tee-shirt and some shorts, going into the bathroom and wiping my makeup off. I made sure I had my phone and walked out to Austin, walking over to his bus with him.

We said hi to the guys and went straight to his bunk, which used to be ours, and climbed in. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me as close to his body as possible. He kissed my jawbone, nuzzling his face into my neck.

"Goodnight Hannah. I love you."

"Night Austin, I love you too." I said, turning around and cuddling into his chest.

**********************************************************************************************

SORRY IT SUCKED

I NEED IDEAS!

Listening to Cruise~ Florida Georgia Line

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER