Chapter 3.

Narrator POV.

Seeing the expression of Rap Monster face, the members could tell he saw the hate on social media. They all looked at each other, not knowing what to say or do.

Rap Monster POV.

"Rap monster's name is ridiculous just like his existence. #leaveBTS"

"I would like to stan BTS but why is Rap Monster so ugly #leaveBTS"

"Rap Monster is honestly nothing without BTS, he should leave so the group would be better #leaveBTS"

I should be used to this, but I'm not.

I turned my phone off and held back the tears. Then I noticed the member all looking at me, concerned.

"Um... are y'all ok?"

The members looked at each other. "Are YOU okay?"

"Yeah, i just had to text [y/n]. No big deal."

"Ohh...." the members relax.

"Speaking of [y/n], are y'all dating or something? You seem to like her more than us." Jungkook asks suspiciously.

"No.... we're really close and I've known her WAYYYYY before you guys."

The members tease him a bit more, forgetting about the whole hate situation.

~~~~~~~~~~~Meanwhile~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV.

You were trying to make some instant noodles while you received a text from your brother.

"Did Namjoon text you earlier?"

You check your text history with Namjoon.

You reply with "Well not today, Why?" (NO NOT TODAY)

While the water is boiling, you got another text.

"Um [y/n] I'm really worried about Namjoon... you should check on him a bit more."

You sigh, leaving your brother on read.

"What the hell is going on?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator POV.

Rap Monster is alone in a studio. He remembered how he wanted to be a successful musician/celebrity before debut. He remembered how [y/n] and her brother REALLY cheered him on. But he also remembers the comments.

He looks at a picture of BTS.

"Yeah, I can see why they hate me. I am the ugliest member of BTS."

TBC.