Chapter 4.

Your POV.

"Namjoon, why don't you ever start V lives?" You ask while watching one.

Because no one is gonna watch it or they'll just ask for the maknae line.

"I don't really know what to say?" Namjoon shrugs.

"Aww come on. You can talk about anything you want! Just say something random."

"I'm too lazy," Namjoon says as he lays back on the couch, facing you and looking at his phone. You notice his expression has been really weird whenever he looks at his phone.

"Hey Namjoon," you sit closer to him. "I kinda want to play with new stuff on my phone. Any recommendations for new apps?"

Namjoon shook his head.

"You seem to be more on your phone more than usual. What's the game?"

"It's... not a game. I've been more active on social media."

"Oh cool. Who are you stalking now?" You smirk and wiggle your eyebrows while you say that.

"[y/n]!!!

Later, when Namjoon left, you looked on social media and you saw a somewhat really trendy hashtag.

"#leavebts?" You mumbled as you scrolled through some of the posts. You immediately call your brother.

"[y/n]?" He says from the other side of the phone.

"I'm 90% sure I know the reason causing Namjoon to be acting a little queer lately. Can we talk in person?"

"Sure, where do we meet?"

"Just come over. Your sister can be more important than BTS!"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Be there in a bit."

~~~~~~~~~~~~Your brother arrives;)~~~~~~~~~~~

"JIN!!!" You run up to him and hug him.

"Haha, annyeong." He hugs you tightly. "How has my little one been?"

"I would be better if Namjoon was okay." You suddenly became sad.

"This is a bit off topic, but do you like him?" Jin asks you.

"Of course! He's my best-"

"I mean like, more than a friend."

"Uh..." you look away. "Maybe...?"

"You can trust me, I'm your brother."

"And you're also Namjoon's guy best friend." You look at him questionably.

"Aww come on, [y/n]. The whole BTS ships you two."

"What!? Why???" You asked, surprised.

"Because he talks about you a lot, and you two would just look good together."

You blush and look away.

"Aww~" Jin chuckles. "Now, let's try to help Namjoon first. Tell me what you know."

TBC.