Chapter 6.

Namjoon POV.

I sit down on a bench along the river and sigh. "Why am I like this..."

I pulled my phone out to check the time, but when I pressed the power button, it showed that it needs to be charged.

"It looks like it's getting dark..."

Jin POV.

"[y/n], is he answering your calls?"

"No, you?"

"Nope." 

[y/n] and I are trying to find Namjoon, but it has been difficult. We can't just go out and scream "NAMJOON" or "RAP MONSTER" because of fans, so the only way we can reach him is through phone/text. And... he's not picking up.

"What can we do now?" [y/n] asks worriedly.

"I don't know..." I sigh.

Namjoon POV.

Hmm.

I knocked the door again, and there's no one home.

"Ugh..." I sigh. I don't really want to go home but [y/n] isn't at her house...

What if they're looking for me?

No.... I shake my head. They don't care about me enough to do that.

I sit down on the porch and sigh.

Your POV.

"Oppa... maybe we should go back home and contact the members and Namjoon's sister. We can try to figure things out."

"Alright." Jin and I took one last look around us and walk back to our house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh!"

Jin exclaimed when he approached the house.

"?" I looked at what he was surprised about and also gasped. It was Namjoon, at our door, freezing cold, and asleep.

"What are you staring at? Get him inside!" Jin quickly rushes to carry him inside.

After helping my brother carry Namjoon, I quickly texted Namjoon's sister telling her that he's with us and we can take care of him for the night.

"Jin, (Jung)cook something warm for Namjoon please." You ask with a concerned look on your face.

"Hmm?" He suddenly looks at your expression. "I don't think you've ever cared about me that much when I'm sick or injure." He teases you.

"YAH!" You screamed and blushed. "Just go (Jung)cook!!"

Jin chuckled and walked in the kitchen. After he was in the kitchen, you walked to where Namjoon was lying down and sat down next to him. You took a long look at his face. You didn't understand. Ugly? All you could see is handsome. You wished that you could just go up to their (people who think RM is ugly) face and ask them who their eye doctor is. You caressed his hair and smiled.

"I'm so lucky to be best friends with such a talented, gorgeous, and wonderful person."

TBC.

A/N: sorry for the late update! ;-; but thank you for still supporting this fanfiction:) love Namjoon forever! <3