q & a pt. 3

LOTTO Q & A PT. SET

The author is seen rearranging everyone in new seats as the camera begins to roll. She pulls a few people to the front row, her hair everywhere as she runs around the set desperately. She sits Jaehyun, Darleen, Silver, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun's dad at the front. Chanyeol takes the first seat with a smirk, feeling as though he's the most important person in the room and its his time to shine. The author takes the middle seat quickly when she realizes the camera was already filming.

"This Q & A is turning out to be way more work than I anticipated." She sighs, and her words are caught by the microphone clipped to her blouse.

"This is what happens when you call us all here." Chanyeol gave a shrug of his shoulders, the smirk remaining on his face. His words were met by a glare from the author. "A bunch of us don't even get to speak in some of the segments."

"Okay." The author decided. "Next episode we'll only call the people who are gonna be answering questions."

"Now you've done it, Chanyeol!" Baekhyun shouted from the back row.

Chanyeol gave a shake of his head. "I like being here. I was just making an observation."

"Then hush." The author said to him. Then she turned to the camera. "Just edit all of this out before you broadcast it." The director gives her a thumb's up to reassure her. But she already knows that all of this material is too entertaining  to leave out of the final editing. She looks down at her new set of questions, ready to ask them to the people in the front. "We have a few more questions asked by our lovely Chocolateislife. Jaehyun," She turns to the member of the member of the younger Pack. "Our reader wants to know. Can I audition for a role in your heart?"

The younger Pack member had been taken by surprise by the question, coughing awkwardly before replying. He was able to compose himself rather quickly and turned to look right into the camera. "Auditions are always open." He said, winking and making the shape of a heart with his thumb and index finger.

The author clapped with delight. "That's how you do fan service, guys. Taking off your shirt is acceptable too though." She muttered the last part to herself, but most everyone heard it.

"What?" Jaehyun almost choked when he heard her.

"I said that shirt is really acceptable too though. I like your shirt, great choice of q & a attire." Clary coughed awkwardly. She then used the cue cards to fan her face. "Its getting a little steamy in here." As she looked at the next question, she said, "And the next question is for me. Clary, who's the most interesting character which you enjoy writing about? They're all like my children. Its hard to pick just one..." She trailed off and paused for a moment, really thinking about it.

When the silence went on longer than she intended, Baekhyun decided to cut in from the back row. "Me, of course. Everyone knows I'm her bias."

"That is a lie. I'm her bias." Lu Han nearly shouted.

Clary looked back at the two boys. Lu Han was sitting at one end of the fourth row, while Baekhyun sat at the other end. With them were Miran and Mei Lin--Baekhyun's girlfriend and Lu Han's wife. Neither of them seemed to have a problem that the two were fighting over being the author's bias. 

"I'm her bias wrecker." Jongdae interjected.

"Me too." Yixing raised his hand high up in the air.

"Wait." Chanyeol looked to the author. "You said I was your bias wrecker."

Before anyone knew it, all the EXO members were speaking up, spilling the tea about how the author had told each of them that they were her favorite when the others weren't around, despite Baekhyun and Lu Han being her EXO-K and EXO-M biases respectively. They all wanted answers. They wanted to know who the real favorite was between them.

The author closed her eyes so that she wouldn't have to look at them, and risk being swayed prematurely. She then blurted out. "We all know that Lu Han is my uiltimate bias, but that little shit Baekhyun is a close second. From-there-its-too-damn-hard-to-pick-just-one-so-just-let-me-be-an-ex-hoe-L-okay."

"I think you mean EXO-L." Yixing said.

"No." The author sighed, not knowing whether to be relieved or disappointed in Yixing's innocence.

"That's not what she meant, hyung." Chanyeol laughed, having immediately understood what she meant from the start. He then added with amusement, "That's cool and all, author dongsaeng. But the question was: who do you enjoy writing about most?"

"Oh..." She felt her heart drop at the fact that she had just put herself on the spot for no reason. "My favorite character to write about is Mariel. She's very cool. I tried to make her like a modern day Aztec princess type. I think I'm most proud of her as my creation."

Mariel smiled gratefully.

"She does kinda remind me of an Aztec princess." Jongdae commented.

"Bro," Baekhyun turned to him, in his face an expression that let everyone know his next comment would be a teasing one. "Have you ever even seen an Aztec princess? Do you know what an Aztec princess looks like? Because I don't, and I think you don't either."

"I've been to Mexico." Jongdae defended himself.

"Next question." Clary said, looking at the time on the back wall behind the camera. According to it, they didn't have much time left to continue with their q & a session. Each time, it felt like they had less and less time, and got less and less questions answered. "Baekhyun's dad, why are you so mean?" Baekhyun's dad had been sitting quietly in the front row the entire time, arms crossed over his chest. Each time his son spoke at all, the author noticed the way he seemed to almost scowl in annoyance.

When his question came up, he answered with venom in his tone. "I tried to give that boy a good life." He said, refusing to call him by his name. "I tried to teach him the difference between right and wrong, and the first thing he did was to get involved with a gang."

His words found a way to affect Baekhyun. 

The smile had been wiped clean off his face, and he had shrunk down in his seat, shoulders slumped. Miran wrapped an arm around him to provide him comfort, and at the same time called out, "He's still your son, and all he wants is for you to love him."

"He's dead to me." Mr. Byun said, no regrets in his words. "I only came on here to make it clear to him and to everyone."

Without saying more, he got up from his seat, and abandoned the studio, leaving everyone in dead silence. No one dared say a word. Miran continued to comfort her boyfriend silently, until the author finally spoke up, a lump in her throat.

"I think it would be best if we end things here for today, even if we only got through three questions." She said with a sigh.

Everyone nodded in agreement and the cameras finished rolling.

His other group mates quickly reached out to pat him on the shoulder, or rub his back. Some hugged him and told him it would all be okay. Baekhyun only forced a smile onto his face, eyes reddened as he tried to hold back his tears. 

The cast piled out of the room, Miran and Baekhyun being the last ones to leave.

-

this one ended on a bitter note, but that's okay. im super extra, and i love drama. so there will probably be much more drama in this q&a session. also, i decided to print some exo/kpop photo cards instead of paying a shit ton of money at ktown for them.

i just made 4x6 collages (four pics per one 4x6 page) on my phone and shutterfly prints them for free. you just pay the shipping. so the people of shutterfly probably thought im strange when they got my 50+ prints request. that's like 200 photo cards for about 7$ shipping. totally worth it.

the reason i mention this is because i just came to the realization that im a huge hoe for baekhyun. literally about half my home made cards have his face on them.

twenty five percent are lu han. and the other twenty five are exo/bts/cross gene/others.

im a hoe. lol

-clary