XXXIV. Distraction

"Jackson Wang?"

You fell silent as you scanned the whole room looking for the guy who almost tried to kill you three yesterday.

"Hey Teach!" One of the guys on the back called. You leaned your head a bit to listen on what he might say. "Jackson and Jaebum can't go to class for a few days, mam, cause they got into a really bad accident. They got mugged yesterday you see, by some arrogant group of guys." You heard him say emphasizing the last part of what he said. You can feel his glare at your direction.

You turned to V and he was smirking with his arms crossed. The class started as usual as you can't help but look behind you. Curious on what might the other guys are doing. You turned your head slightly as you saw one of the guys, Bam Bam, smirking as he was playing with his pen in between his fingers. You turned to Carissa the moment she tap you on the shoulder.

"You shouldn't be worried about those guys." She said as quiet as possible. You forced a smile but couldn't help but feel uneasy. It was like you're living with the one who wants to kill you but you couldn't report him to the police cause you don't have any proof. "You got that pervert over there. He'll be there." She said as you sighed and take one last look on the guys at the back and realize that they were all looking at you.

"Kitten." You heard V's low voice leaning near you. "You know I don't like it when you look at other guys beside me." You scoffed then looked at him. He had this arrogant smile on his face. You shook your head and was about to whisper something to him when you felt a strong gust of wind passed by the side of your face, in between you and V. You gasped out loud as you flinched slightly. You looked at your desk and saw an exact-o knife placed against the top of your notebook. Your eyes widened as both you and V looked at behind you. You saw that girl smirking to herself as she puts out her tongue. You scanned those new guys one by one and saw them all looking V in a very serious manner. It was as if their eyes were already fighting against one another. One of the guys even had the strength to do that I-got-my-eyes-on-you hand motion.

The class ended in a very awkward way as you were not even moving in your seat and just looking at the exact-o knife that that was placed on your notebook. You then saw a hand pulling it out and saw the girl who was rolling her eyes on you.

"Next time," She said while putting the knife on her bag. "It'll be the back of your head that this knife is going to hit." She said as one of the guys pats her head and grinned.

"I apologize for the way she acts. She's not properly trained for the city life." That Mark guy said to you. You looked away the moment he bowed his head. "However," He started as your attention went to him again. "I can't stop her from killing the man beside you." He said as he glared at the V. The latter did not flinched a bit as he glared at him in the same manner.

"You should go now, Mark or I swear to God, my girlfriend and her friend will be standing on your guys' pool of blood." You looked at Carissa and she had the same strong expression all over her face.