XXXV. Hunt

V

"Fuck!!" I shouted the moment I got to my car. Jungkook looked at me as I slammed both hands on the steering wheel. "Since when did he plan all these fucking shit?!" I yelled out as I heard Jungkook heaved a deep sigh.

"I didn't know that cousin of hers would pull a stunt like that." He said to me calmly sounding as if there is no dilemma in here at all. He started playing with the baseball that was dirtied with blood while looking straight at the road.

"Neither do I." I answered back as I started the car. "We need to go home and discuss this with the hyungs." Jungkook nodded pulling the seatbelt across his body.

***

"Are you serious!? Oh Sehun did that?" Jin said as he placed his knife down then took out his blue lacy apron. He then washed his hands and walked towards us who were drinking cola at the dining table.

"Here." I saw Namjoon placing his silver laptop on the table. The screen showed a complicated yet familiar map. It wasn't far from where we live but the thing that bothered me is that it's the Association's headquarters. "Been a while since I saw this building pop up on my laptop screen." He added as matter of fact. I sighed then took out my phone. There was a message and it was from Sehun.

Ever heard of investigating stealthly? Tell Namjoon that next time he try and track me or Y/N make sure he's good at hiding his IP address. Getting rusty?

I gritted my teeth and closed the screen on Namjoon's laptop. "We're already traced." His eyes widen as his mouth slowly opened. Half serious and half joking.

"That fast!? It wasn't even a minute." He groaned out loud then opened his laptop again. He started typing on it as I shifted my attention elsewhere. Jungkook already walked to his room and did not even say anything. I scanned the kitchen and saw two dirty plates stacked on the sink.

"Did those two came back from vacation?" I asked as Jin hummed a 'yes.'

"They're in their rooms. I think sleeping. They just got home earlier this morning while you guys were at school." I nodded as I took a gulp of the cola on the table. Jin walked towards the cupboards. It was the place where he hides his tools. He removed a plastic covering on top of the machine then pressed the code. He pulled it opened and it showed his laboratory equipment and surgery tools. "I'm helping you guys out. It's been awhile since I used these babies so my hand is already itching thinking how I can see their insides flowing out." He said with a dark laugh. I rolled my eyes in annoyance as I looked at Namjoon who was so busy typing stuff in the computer. Kim Seokjin. Also known as The Scientist in The Association. He was given the title because he kills like how you would dissect cadavers at Bio Class. Cutting living creatures open. He enjoys seeing people's guts out of their stomach while looking so grotesque begging for their life.