UPDATES. PLEASE READ

EDIT: the first chapter of the rewrite has been posted. Please, if you enjoyed this version, check out what I have up so far of the new one, I guarantee that it will be much better. :)

~~~~~

Ok... first off:

Let me get on my knees and beg for your mercy for not updating in so long. Then let me grovel at your feet for this more being an actual CHAPTER.

Now, let me announce this:

I AM RE-WRITING THIS STORY.

I've read back in it several times, and let me tell you... this plot is complete and utter crap. Seriously - it jumps freaking everywhere. Even I can tell at which points I was either clueless or couldn't give two craps. The plot changed when I was in the middle of writing it, and with this being one of my first FanFictions, it isn't of the best quality.

Now, I know you guys like this story - if your wonderfully kind and patient comments are anything to go by! - but I know that Falling to Darkness could be a lot better. I can do so much better when it comes to writing, now!

So, I want to give this (as well as a few other stories on here) a little re-vamp. Go through, organize the details, stick to a single plot, and fix all those God-awful spelling an grammar mistakes (damn you AutoCorrect! XD)

I have an actual writing plan - and, better yet, a laptop - now, so I can assure you the rewritten version will be much better. I will, however, keep the original version up for you to go back to, compare, and enjoy as the new version is (slowly but surely) posted/updated.

Now, I can't say how long this will take... but I promise I'll stick with it this time!

I'm contemplating posting this on my FFN account, as well as WattPad. And speaking of which: I have a few stories up on FFN that aren't avaible on WattPad. Ones that I'm damn proud of, actually! So, if you want to check them out, here's a link to my profile:

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4632366/xfallenangel13x

Again, I hope to get around to this soon, but with school, state testing, and overall life, it will be a slow process.

Just keep sticking with me, ok? Thank you all, so, so much!

~Fallen

(NOTE: The other stories being rewritten will be Mezameru, and Soundless Voice. I am also considered the re-continuation/re-vamp of Touch the Skies, as well as Puzzle Pieces - which I hit a VERY bad writer's block on.)

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 18, 2014 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Falling to Darknessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें