Can you help me?

I walked into my room. I filled my dresser with  clothes. Each 3 drawer had two different things in them. Undergarments, day clothes, nightclothes, sweatshirts, socks, and makeup. I put my perfume, moisturizer, and makeup bag on top. There was a suspended mirror as well. I put a picture of my dog, bulgogi, on it with a pin.
    I put my hair into a pony tail and put my bags that were now empty under my bed. My stomach growled. I hadn't realized it was already 12. Me and hyungsik hadn't talked since 8. I should check on him. Just then I heard him. "YAA! JUNGHWA HELP ME!" He yelled. I ran into his room. "W-what?" I asked breathing loudly.
     His hair was stuck in the in bed the top drawer. It looked tightly jammed. My mouth fell open. I started laughing. I laughed hard. He looked scared and mad at the same time. "Ya this isn't funny, it really hurts!" He said looking at me. I lowered my laughing and walked over to him. "How did you....what happened?" I asked smiling. "Wel, I just kinda....put my clothes....away..and this happened." He said moving his eyes around the room. I gave a small smile.
    "Help me!" He said pleading. I nodded. He was tall and his back crouched. I sternly pulled at the knobs. I didn't wanna break it but he was probably in pain. I felt his stare. I touched his hair. It was soft and fluffy. I liked it. I lightly pulled his hair out while pulling the knobs. Finally his hair popped out and the drawer opened. There was nothing inside.
    "Wow so where are your clothes, you know the ones you were packing in here?" I laughed. He just stared at me. "Thanks." He said shyly looking at the ground. I just nodded. "It wasn't funny though.." he murmured. "Ahh your such a child." I said smiling at him. I turned and headed for the door.
    As I walked I felt his hand pull my arm. He turned my around and quickly pushed my back against the wall closest to the drawer. My smile faded. His face was close to mine. Very close. He put his right arm on the wall blocking me. I leaned to the left but he saw and blocked me again. "Look at me." He said in his deep voice, which seemed deeper now. I looked into his eyes.
    "I am not a kid. Believe me. How do I prove it?" He smirked. I started breathing heavily. Why is he doing this? My heart was beating like drum.
Doom
Doom
Doom
Doom
   I could almost swear he heard me. His stare was strong and soft at the same time. "How can I show you I am not a kid?" He asked bringing his face nearer to mine. I felt the urge to plunge for his plump lips. I saw his eyes trail to my lips. "Ya, my eyes are up here." I said, trying to be in control. His stare lightened and his smirk fell. Now it was on my face. "There is no way. Try harder." I said pushing his left shoulder. When he released me I ran to my room.
     I immediately closed the door behind me. My face was a cherry. My heart was beating wildly. My stomach was shaking. Wow. He is really something.

30 minutes later I walked out into the living room and found Hyungsik on his phone. He didn't even notice I was standing there. I should ask him to lunch with me. Wait... no let's see what he says since I'm leaving. "Hyungsik , I am leaving for lunch." I said looking into his eyes. "Oh then I will go too." He said standing up. "It's ok." I said shaking my hand. "I am not gonna starve at home, lets go." He said getting his shoes on. I already has my vans on. "Let's go to the stone root shop." I said waiting. He looked up. His face immediately turned into a smile. He was so cute. "I heard it's delicious! I can't wait!" He said showing his tri dimple between his mouth and his nose. I smile. How can I not call you a kid.
When we walked in it wasn't loud. Not too many people. It felt nice here. We got a seat in the corner on the ground. "Let's have stone pot soup!" I said looking at the table instead of him. "What happened to that confidence in my room?" He asked laughing. I just smiled. "Ya, let's get to know each other." He said meeting my eyes. How was he not awkward from earlier?
"Yes." I said shortly. "ahhhh why so formal? Loosen up." He said smiling. I didn't reply. "Fine. I'm sorry I walled you earlier." He said rubbing his hands together as a way of apologizing. I laughed. He did too. "Me too. My lips are for anything but kisses." I said smiling. "Pft okay." He said.
"So what do you want to eat?" He asked. "How about stone pot soup?" I asked. His mouth dropped. "Is that all you eat?" He said looking at me unbelievably. "Yep." I laughed. "No way! You need to eat more!" He said pointing at me. I just laughed. He seem to really care that I didn't really eat. My cheeks heated.
A couple minutes later I got a call from Hyeon jae. "I have a call I will be right back!" I say to him smiling. He just nods.