But you cant

I woke up to an empty couch. Hyungsik had disappeared. My phone was no where to be seen. I quickly got up and walked to the kitchen . As I neared, I started smelling a delicious scent. It was fruity and crisp at the same time.
   When I walked in I was greeted by Hyungsiks bare back with scrapes and a couple bruises. He had messy hair and was not aware that I was in the kitchen. I tiptoed behind him and decided to return the back hug I got yesterday.
      He was too tall for me to put my head on his shoulder so I just hugged him. "Wha- you scared me." He said turning around with me still hugging him. "Oww." He said squeezing his eyes shut. I released him from the hug. "Did I hurt you? Are you okay? What happened last night?" All he questions that fled my mind poured through me.
     "Hold on a sec, sit at the table." He instructed me. I tried to see what he was making but he caught me. He turned around and blocked me from seeing his artwork. Now I was staring at shirtless Hyungsik. I closed my eyes and I heard him laugh. I sat at the table cheeks red. "Chang!" I heard a plate being swift on the table.
He made 2 perfectly crisp waffles and topped them with berries, syrup, and whip cream. I smiled at him. "I will eat well! Hope this taste good!" He sat on the table and crossed his arms waiting for a reaction.
"It's.......super good! It's perfect!" I said with my mouth full. He just laughed. He pulled out a chair from underneath the table and sat facing me. His face looked serious now. "Oh yea answer me what happened last night? Are you ok?" I asked wildly concerned.
He took a deep breath his eyes glistening. He looked down. "Yes I am fine. Last night I got dragged down an alley and was beat up by some gang. They all had black hair and wore tank tops. They beat me up because of my mom." A tear dropped from his eye. He looked away. "Are you ok?" I asked wanting to comfort him. He nodded and wiped the tear. "My mom was a doctor and my dad was a gang leader. My mom swayed my dad into leaving drugs and gangs away when I was born. He decided to do it, leaving his crew behind for a woman. They came after my dad and killed him. Leaderless and aimless they decided to befriend my mom. They gave her presents and messes with her mind. After getting her trust they killed her too. I was only 1." More tears escaped his eyes.
I stood up leaving the plate and he did too. I leaned in for a hug. I put my arms around his neck making sure not to touch his bruises. We stood there embracing each other for a moment. Completely silent. I could tell he was hurting. "Let's talk about this after I treat your body." I said letting go. He was still crying.
I cupped his face and wiped his tears. His hands were still on my waist. I looked down and he removed them. "It's okay, let's go." I said smiling. I grabbed his arm and led him to my room. "Sit on my bed, let me get the kit."
   "I am fine. Seriously you don't need to treat anything." He said grabbing my arm. I shook my head. "I don't like seeing you in pain."  WAIT WHAT DID U JUST SAY JUNG. oh no.
     He just smiled, his face equally beautiful as a vase of flowers. I pulled the kit from the living room.  "Turn around and look down." I said getting to body wraps and cream out. "Thanks." He said turning around. I nodded. His back was injured badly. He was polka dotted with bruises, big and small. He had small cuts near his neck area. "It's gonna hurt so bear with me for a couple minutes okay?" He nodded.
    I dabbed them with alcohol and he made a strong sss sound. "I'm sorry." I whispered. I continued until the blood was gone. I put the cream on him. He moved his neck around. I put my hand on his side neck to stop him. I put some body wraps around his neck area at the back.
     I moved towards the bruises. I felt tears coming. I sniffed my nose and Hyungsik immediately turned around. "Ya stop crying. I am fine." He put his hand on my leg and rubbed it. I blinked them away but I still felt bad for him. That gang is so lowlife.
    I smiled. His smile faded. "Yah, we have school let's go!" He stood up. "AWOUCH!" He grabbed his neck. He fell right back onto the bed. I laughed. " You aren't going anywhere! You need to heal." He smiled. " I am not going either. I have to take care of you." He smiled even wider. I did too.

   I finished treating him. He was covered in bandaids. I told him not to get up so he stayed in my bed all day.  After cleaned up the mess I made I decided to take a shower. "Yaaaa are you really gonna leave me?" He asked putting his fake I'm-so-hurt face on. "Yes. I need to shower but when I get out I will get you some kimchi stew okay?" I patted his head. "Ugh. Please hurry." He said grabbing my hand.
    He looked into my eyes. My heart begin beating the same drum rhythm as when we first touched. "I will." I said winking then walking into the bathroom.

   I got changed into a grey BTS sweatshirt and some black sweats. I dried my hair fast and put my clothes in the washer. I walked into my room and Hyungsik seemed happy I was back. Such a fluff.
I moved around my room organizing things just here and there. "Junghwa come lay down with me." I heard him say through a smile I walked over to the bed and put my hands on my hips. He started doing aegyo. "pleaaaase." He begged batting his eyelashes. I gave in. He was good at convincing. He scooted up against the wall and made room for me.
I put my head on the pillow and tucked my hands under my head. "What happened to being hungry?" I asked smirking. He just stared at me. I did the same. He had some dreamy eyes. He moved closer to me staring at my lips. I snapped my fingers. He looked back at my eyes. Looking lost he sat up. I did too.
"You are too much of a tease do you know that?" He asked leaning towards me. I leaned backwards. He bit his lip. My heart was on fire. How could a human be this good looking?
I looked up, he suddenly stopped. "I am gonna go make your stew." I said getting up. He leaned back and fell on the pillow. I heard him sigh. I smiled. "Sorry, I need to stop." He said suddenly staring at me. "Stop calling me a tease when you are the one trying." I said laughing. "Oh oft. Really?" I shook my head and headed to the kitchen to make his stew.

    I carefully brought the bowl back to my room. Hyungsik sat on the bed frowning. I put the tray of food down on my nightstand. "What's wrong?" I asked sitting across from him. He looked up at me. "How will I find those guys who did this to me?" I shook my head. "We will. Don't worry. Do you trust me?" I asked smiling. He nodded. "Good. Now it's hot but I made your stew." I said putting the tray in my lap.
    "Feed me." He pleaded. Ugh why does he do this? I just stared at him then started laughing. "No thank you." I said getting the tray to sit stablely on his legs . " Fine be like that." He said mixing it around. As I stood up my phone rang in my pocket.

Yj: hello?
Hj: hey why weren't you in school today?
Yj: Hyungsik caught a fever and got beat up. I had to stay back and I had to take care of him.
Hj: take care? You barely know him.
Yj: enough to feel bad. Why are you being like this?
Hj: being like what? I don't you around him.
Yj: I'm sorry but I do.
Hj: I am hanging up.
Yj: please don't do th-
Beeeeeep. He hung up.

   I turned around, Hyungsik was quietly drinking the soup smiling. "Hurry and finish so I can do the dishes." I said bouncing up and down on my tippy toes. He drank faster. When he was done I grabbed the tray and carefully walked to the door with it. "I like being around you too. Don't switch dorms please." I heard him say before I left. I leaned out from the
doorway, and said "I never planned on it."
    I left the room smiling like an idiot.

Days were like this for 1 week