Help me

Park Hyungsiks POV

    I did it. I finally made up my mind to send her the two heart emoji. I knew she would be blushing. I smiled to myself. I needed to confess soon. She was perfect.
I took a shower and ate the berries in the fridge. I sat at the table and suddenly got a flashback. That day when I was beat up she took care of me. She layed down with me, treated me, and she worried about me. I smiled. What did I do so deserve her?
I watched some tv for a little bit then i took a nap. Without her at home with me things are so boring. I have no one to mess with or talk to. Ugh I think I miss her.
Jungwha POV

    All of my classes passed by normally. I couldn't get my mind off of his text. Every time I thought about it my heart fluttered and I turned pink. The other two classes I had minjae in, I completely ignored him. I didnt want anything to do with him.
    I felt kind of bad about it but he was just being annoying. My last class came around. I payed attention and wiped everything in my mind out.

When class ended I packed up and walked to the bathroom. I fixed my brows and pulled my phone out. I sent a a selfie to Hyungsik saying hey school is over I have to meet someone to talk I will be home soon! I felt like sending a heart but I didn't know if it was too extra. I put my phone away. Then I slapped myself mentally. I agreed to meet two people on the rooftop. Oh my god.
    I walked up the stairs that led up. I wasn't scared but my stomach was tingling. What did these girls want? I pulled my phone out. I should tell Minjae we shouldn't meet. As I pulled my phone out I got a call. It was Hyungsik:

Yj: hey
Ph: hey that picture was very pretty
Yj: haha thank you
Ph: so who are you meeting
Yj: oh songmi
Ph:WHAT
Yj: what why
Ph: be careful
Yj: why
Ph: she has an obsession with me and a couple other guys
Yj: oh...
Ph: yea she will go to any height to get what she wants
Yj: should I not go then
Ph: it's up to you
Yj: oh ok I wanna see what she says
Ph: call me when your done ok
Yj: no problem
Ph: oh and I forgot to say
Yj: what..
Ph: I'm sorry I sent the heart earlier I didn't mean to make u uncomfortable
Yj: nooo don't be I was gonna send one too
Ph: hehe
Yj: I will be back soon don't miss me too much lmao
Ph: byeeee
Yj: byeeee

   I smiled. He said sorry. What a cutie. I think I have feelings for him. I kinda felt worried now though. What if I was gonna get hurt. No I need to be strong. I am gonna be fine. I turned my phone off and headed to the rooftop

Minjae POV

   I quickly rushed out of class. I had to talk to Junghwa. I swung my backpack over my shoulder and headed for the door. "Yaaa Minjae oppa where are you going?" I heard Sori ask.
     Sori was 1 year younger than me. She has always had a crush on me. Iv known her for a while but Iv never had feelings for her.
   I turned around. "I have to go meet someone." "Let me go with you." She said walking towards me. I shook my head. "I have to go alone let's hang out afterwards okay ?" I asked in a hurry.
    She nodded. "Bye oppa!" She waved at me. I ran to the bathrooms and combed my hair. I had to practice my confession. I didn't know how I would say it . I stared into the mirror and repeated it over and over again. For maybe 30 minutes but I needed to hurry.

  Junghwas POV

    I opened the roof door. "Hello?" I called out. No reply. Maybe they didn't come. "Is anyone up here?" I asked again. Nothing. I felt a kick on my back out of nowhere. I fell on the ground. My face got scratched on my cheek
    Immediately my stomach flipped. Maybe Hyungsik wasn't lying. I looked up. Touching the blood on my cheek I asked the girl in front of me, "Why did you push me?" It was Songmi.
    "Haha dumb girl? Why did you agree?" She laughed. I was confused. "Stay away from Hyungsik, Minho, and Minjae oppa!" She kicked my stomach. I squeezed my eyes shut in pain. I hated thinking this but where was Minjae?
    "S-stop." I muttered. Two other girls appeared behind her. They all started laughing. "Why?" Songmi asked crouching near my face. Her smile disappeared and now she looked mad. "Do it girls." She stood up and walked away.
   I squeezed my eyes shut waited for the pain. I felt a kick on my stomach and then on my legs. I winced in pain. I started crying. They continued kicking me until I heard a voice.
    "STOP WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" It was a strong and deep voice. Minjae was here. Immediately the kicking stopped but the pain lasted. I opened my eyes.
   "O-oppa what are you d-doing up here?" Songmi clinged to his arm. He pushed her off. "Leave he rooftop now." He said calmly. "Oppa." She whispered, tears falling down her face.
   The three girls fled. Minjae ran towards me. "Are you o-okay?" His eyes full of worry. He put his arm under my head. He picked me up bridal style and put me on his lap. "I'm sorry I came late." He said putting his hand in my hair. I looked away. Making eye contact would be too awkward
   "Oh no your cheek." He said coming close to my face. "I am fine." I turned my head. I sat up slowly. "Owww." I cried. Tears fell from my face. Minjae looked worried, what with him? "Ya let me take you to the hospital." He said helping me stand up. He held my right hand.
   "It's ok I am fine." I said letting go of his hand and wiping my tears. "No. This won't do. Get on my back let's go to the nurse." He said crouching with his back towards me. I was self conscious about my weight. "Let's go I know where her first aid kit is." I climbed on.
    I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my head on his. I gave a small smile. No jung you have to stop. He quickly walked to the nurses office. We were silent the whole way.

    When we arrived I realized I hadn't said anything to Minjae about meeting me. He put my on the small bed and left to go get the kit. I took my jacket off and sat comfortably. He returned looking serious.
   "I am gonna do your face first. It's gonna hurt so you can hold my hand if you want." He said with a small smile. I sprouted one too. He soaked the cotton swab in alcohol. He dabbed my cheek. I winced. It burned. He paused for a minute and blew on it. Once he finished he bandaged it.
    "I saw them kick your stomach lift your shirt." My eyes widened. His did too. "I didn't mean it like that. Sorry." I laughed. I lifted my shirt and there was a thumb sized cut near my hip, right above it. "Oh my that looks bad." He said nearing it with his face.
   This was awkward. As he got his things out I said, " Sorry, I have been being mean for the last couple days." He looked up into my eyes. "Don't be. I shouldn't have been bugging you." His smile appeared.
    He looked back at my hip and dabbed at it with my a cotton swab. I winced. He grabbed my right hand. I opened my eyes. "It's ok." He said using his thumb to rub my hand. His hand was warm. What was he doing?
   "What did you have to tell me?" I asked in a low voice. He took a deep breathe. "I wanna be your friend. If you don't want to date me then please just be my friend." He spoke softly still treating my cut.
   I was shocked. Usually he wouldn't ask a girl to be his friend. It's either a girlfriend or nothing. "Why me?" I said trying to make eye contact. He looked up at me. "Because I want to protect you. I know I can't gain your trust but can we at least be friends?" I nodded and smiled. His face lit up.
     He let go of my hand and put the wrap on. When he was done he stood up and washed his hands in the sink by the bed. I put my jacket on and slowly walked to the door.
   "Wait let me take you home." He said quickly drying his hands with a paper towel. I smiled.

He drove me back to the dorm fast. When we got out of the car Minjae pulled me into a hug. I was shocked but I hugged him back. "I am sorry." He said rubbing my back. "For what?" I said letting go of him.
"Not being able to protect you when songmi hurt you." I shook my head. "It isn't your fault. I should leave you alone." I said securing my jacket. "Thanks you. Bye." I said turning around. "We should hang out soon. I will text you later." He called after me. I just laughed and waved.
I knocked on the door. It quickly opened and I was embraced by a worried Hyungsik. "Where were you?" He asked holding on to me tightly. My heart was quickly beating. I wrapped my arms around him too. "Let's go inside I will tell you." I said. He let go and dragged me inside.
I took my shoes off then sat on the couch carefully. Hyungsik sat next to me with his eyebrows tense with worry. I sighed. "Songmi beat me up and m-" "I SAID BE CAREFUL!" He said running his hands through his hair. I winced at his voice. He scared me. "I didn't finish..." I said with a low voice.
He looked at me. His eyes softened. "I am sorry, I didn't mean to yell I was just worried." He said frowning. "It's okay." I said sniffling.
"Earlier Minjae also asked to meet up on the rooftop, he had to tell me something. So I agreed." "Did he save you?" He asked in a low voice.
I looked at him and nodded. "He took me to nurses office and treated my cuts." Hyungsiks face looked hurt. "Why didn't you call me to help you?" He asked crossing his arms. He shook his head and got up from the couch.
My heart felt slightly hurt. Was he jealous? Was he worried? I felt bad for making him worry. "Besides your cheek where else did you get hurt?" He asked in a deep voice. I lifted up my shirt to reveal a red wrap soaked with blood.
I pulled it down. "I am sorry for making you worry." I stood up and hugged him. He embraced me. I felt safe in his arms. He put his head on my shoulder. I didn't want to let go. When he let go we put our foreheads together.
"Do you know how worried I was? I called you like a million times." He said in a low voice that sounded sad but playful at the same time. I laughed. He did too.
Then he stopped and starting leaning in. I could tell his eyes were on my lips. I focused mine on his too. His face came close enough until our noses touched. I closed my eyes. I felt his lips on mine. A volcano of butterflies erupted in my stomach.
He put his hand in my hair and used his other one to pull me closer. I put both of my hands in his fluffy hair pulling him towards me too. The kiss deepened. I was using all my oxygen, so I pulled back. We rested our foreheads on eachother again. He was smiling. I took a deep breathe.
     "Am I still a kid?" He asked putting his arms around my waist. I nodded and laughed. That felt weird but good at the same time.

"I know it's a lot to ask but......"