Oh no

I woke up to a pounding headache, a blaring alarm, and a cute bed head named hyungsik. I lifted my head up and sat up straight. Hyungsik arm fell off my waist. His eyes opened. He smiled. I pushed him off my bed realizing that we slept together. I leaned over and turned the alarm off. He lay on the ground groaning. "YA!" I said leaning over the bed to check on him. "Why did you push me we didn't do anything last night!" He said standing up. His hair was springy and it looked so fluffy. He rubbed his eyes.
     He didn't look too mad but I decided to apologize anyway. Before I could open my mouth he said "you were warm. Super warm." He walked out of my room and I went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. I ran back to my room and applied little make up like usual. I French braided my hair and wore a pair of high waisted leggings and white shirt that said yes on it. I wore a maroon sweatshirt over it. I started thinking about last night.
     How far did we go? Kiss? NOOOOOO. I slowly regained my memory. We did. I squeezed my eyes shut. I'm so embarrassed. My face turned into a tomato. I needed to apologize. I mustered up the courage to face him. I put my shoes on and walked to his room. His door was closed so I knocked. No reply. "Hyungsik......I have to tell you something." I said. Still no reply. I pushed open the door. He was standing there in jeans and some adidas. He was shirtless combing his hair. I immediately closed the door.
    Wow. He had a body. I opened it again slightly. This time I closed my eyes. "Oh...Hyungsik...I wa-wanna say sorry for yesterday. I-I became wild and I really shouldn't ha-" "Why are you saying sorry?" He cut me off in a cold tone. I opened my eyes. He was facing me in a yellow sweatshirt that said hello. His hair was fixed and his face was rock.
    "B-because I lost my mind." I said looking down. He walked closer to me. I didn't back up but I looked up. We made eye contact. "I did you didn't. But I Don't regret it." His face still solid. I smiled at him my cheeks pink. "Let's go now." He said putting on his backpack.
     He walked towards me. "Move." He said not making eye contact anymore. I shook my head. "I'm not gonna let you leave without eating breakfast." I said blocking the doorway. "It better be good." He murmured turning around and walking to his bed. There was still 20 minutes till school started. I headed to the kitchen. There was eggs milk and bread in the fridge. We had salt and tomatos too. I'm gonna make him an omelet.

    When I was done I played two omelet rolls on the table. I poured him a cup of water too. "Hyungsik, your breakfast is ready!" I yelled loud enough for him to hear. I heard the door open. I fixed my hair. My stomach was swirling. He came out. He didn't even look at me. I didn't know why but I felt kind of hurt. Why am I so sensitive? I sat next to him. He was eating quickly. He didn't make any facial expressions or look at me. When he finished he finally looked at me. He didn't smile but his stare didn't look intense. His eyes seemed to soften.
    I didn't realize but I had tears in my eyes. I broke the eye contact and stood up. He did too.  I walked out of the kitchen. I heard footsteps behind me but they stopped once I reached my room. I reached into my closet and pulled out one of my trench coats that was tan. It was long like a cape and Iv had it for 2 years. I had looked into the mirror and grabbed my phone it was 6:54. I had to get to school. I put my backpack on and headed for the door. Hyungsik was still sitting at the table with his backpack on frowning.
   I avoided eye contact. I headed straight for the door. He looked up at me. "Ya Yoo Junghwa." I stopped at the door. I heard him get up and walk over to me. I turned around. "I'm sorry." He said looking into my eyes. I wasn't tearful anymore. "It's not your fault." I said opening the door. He back hugged me. I felt his arms rap around my waist.
    I turned around and smiled. He did too. He pushed me forwards and closed the door. I walked out into the cold. Hyungsik pulled out his phone and checked the temperature. It was 22 degrees. WHAT? Why do we have school? He didn't have a jacket on. "Ya your gonna get sick." I said walking next to him. "Don't worry I won't." I shook my head.

   When we arrived at school we both went straight to the office. As we walked Hyungsik seemed scared. "Are you nervous?" I laughed. He nodded. "It's the same like last year." I smiled. "Yea only harder." He said shaking his head. "Don't worry you will be fine. Stop being a baby." He looked at me sexily and winked. I closed my eyes and hurried to the office. I heard him yelling behind me " Do I look like a baby now?" Then laughing.

Finally school was over. I was kind of excited to see Hyungsik. I rushed home to find that he hadn't come home yet. I rushed. Aww I should have waited for him. He will be home soon how about I order something for us to eat.
I ordered bibimbap. I went and took a shower. When I got out Hyungsik wasn't in the house yet. I started to worry. I didn't even has his number. What if something bad happened to him. No, stop filling your mind with random crap, Jung. He is fine.
I heard a doorbell a couple minutes later. I rushed to the door. When I opened it the bibimbap was in the hands of an old man. I kindly payed him and put the bibimbap on the table. I was starting to get scared that he wasn't home. As I put the bibimbap on the table heavy rain started. I became even more scared. Ah where is he? I put some music on and freestyled for a little bit. When I stopped I heard a knock on the door. I ran. When I opened it revealed a kneeling Hyungsik soaked in rain with bloody cuts. I picked him up.
"HYUNGSIK! Are you okay? Answer me!" I put him on the sofa and quickly got him a towel. I wrapped him up and felt his forehead. He caught a cold. I quickly rushed to my room and pulled out the first aid.
When I looked at his face his right cheek was cut. His forehead was cut near the hairline. His lip was busted and his nose was cut. I cleaned each cut. They didn't look too deep. I put neosporin on each cut. I put 3 bandages on him. He was knocked out. I didn't even realize I was crying until a tear hit my arm. I wiped my eyes and went to my room. I pulled out a blanket from my closet. I laid it on him and sat on the other seat of the couch.
What had happened to him? Was he ok? Who did this? I noticed sweat was forming on Hyungsik forehead. I wiped it with my sleeve. His forehead was freezing. He pushed his eyebrows together. He couldn't get warm. I knew a way to make him warm again. I snuggled under the blanket with him I pulled his body against mine. I hope he will be ok.