Thank You For Being Here For Me.

Mike POV

I'm looking around for Kelly and the kids when Ethan comes up to me, "Stop worrying man, she will be okay. Don't tell me this is your first time being this far away from her?" My silence gives him his answer, "Wow, I did not expect that."

I roll my eyes and start the fire up, "She is with my sister, I have to worry about her and Brandi." He laughs and helps me with the fire.

"The campfire is ready everybody!" My dad shouts. Everybody comes to surround the fire and we just talk.

A couple minutes later all of the kids comes running around with water guns, they put some of the guns by people so they can use them.

"Ah!! What the hell?! Kelly!!" Kelly dumps a bucket of ice cold water on me. I turn around and she starts laughing. I grab the water gun by my chair and some water balloons.

"Come here! Don't even try to run!" She runs away screaming and I start laughing while chasing after her. "I got you back for telling your dad about the chopsticks! Ah! Oh My God that is so cold!"

I throw a balloon at her, she grabs a gun and start spraying me. "Do you still wanna play?!" We continue to shoot at each other, when I run out I pick her up and run to the pool.

"Michael! No, I'm sorry!" Mina is getting pulled by Sam to the pool also. "Sorry is not going to cut it." I jump in before she could say anything and other people start jumping in also.

We come back up and Kelly starts splashing me, I wrap my arms around her waist. "I got you back and you wouldn't let me have it!" I laugh at her, "I did let you have it. I got you back again!"

She splashes me again and tries to swim away, "You're not leaving my side this time. Last time you did, you was gone most of the time." She puts her forehead on mine and smile, I spin her around. I look at her lips and back at her eyes.

Before I could feel her lips on mine someone splashes us, "Keep it pg-13! We have kids around!" I give the finger to Sam and kiss Kelly on the lips for a few seconds.

I look back at Sam, "It's not like they haven't seen their parents kiss!" He laughs at me as the kids start to attack him.

Somebody bumps into me, I turn around and see Mina. "I'm sorry. All this just happen out of nowhere." I roll my eyes playfully, "Yeah because of this one."

Kelly looks at me and pushes me under the water and then swims away. I stay under for a few seconds longer, Mina comes under and looks at me with a smile. I come back up with a gasp and swim to the edge to get out of the pool.

She follows me out, I help her out the pool and go to get me and Kelly a towel. "Can you pass me one?" I pass Mina a towel and go back to the pool and she is still following me.

Kelly was looking around for something or somebody. I call her over and she smiles when she sees me, "Here I brought you a towel. Lets go to the campfire." I wrap her in the towel and grab her hand.

"Mina are you having fun?" Mina looks over at Kelly and gives her a tight smile. "Yeah I am. Your water prank just surprised me." Kelly lets go of my hand and go to go walk beside Mina, "I did it to get back at Michael. And I thought it would be fun if the whole family do something like this!"

We get to the campfire and sit with Sam, Ethan, and Brandi. I pull Kelly in my lap, "Where's Kimmy and Nick?" Sam has his mouth full with marshmallows, "They had to change their kids in some fresh clothes."

"Kelly and Brandi how do you like Michael family?" Ethan asks the girls, Brandi smiles and laughs. "I love it here! Everybody is so laid back and they didn't even get mad when we started the water fight."