Epilogue.

A Year Later Mike POV

Me and Kelly have been doing great, she ends up giving birth to triplets. One boy and two girls we got married as soon as she lost her baby belly.

My son is named after me and my two baby girls names are Zia and Rain Gavis.

"I can't believe I'm pregnant again with triplets again!" I kiss Kelly on her cheek and rub her belly. The outcome of our honeymoon was Kelly getting pregnant again.

"Kelly Gavis, you did say you wanted six kids." She looks at me and gives me the finger, "Yeah I know that, but triplets again!! Zia, Rain, and Michael will only be two years old when my other three are born. That's a lot of car seats."

Brandi comes in the house along with Ethan, "Stop complaining Kelly and enjoy your pregnancy." Kelly stands up and hugs Brandi, "I miss you so much!"

"We just saw each other yesterday." Brandi laughs as she hugs Kelly back.

Brandi and Ethan are now a couple and Brandi is also pregnant. She got pregnant before they became a couple.

"Ethan, they both got you wrapped around their little fingers." I say to Ethan as he plays with Zia and Rain. "No they do not. They know how much I love them and they should know I will kill every boy that comes their way." I nod my head agreeing with him, "Yes sir, every boy coming near my baby girls are going to be dead."

Brandi and Kelly roll their eyes at us. I walk towards Kelly and kiss her belly and stand up and kiss her on the lips.

"Kelly Gavis what would I do without you?" She smiles and wrap her arms around my neck, "You would still be in that office all day with no beautiful kids." I roll my eyes and kiss her, "Do you want to make baby number seven after these three babies?"

"Hell no! I'm not having no more kids after these three!" She walks off and yells, "Love you billionaire!"

"Love you too beautiful!!"

The End

<><><><><><><><><><>