strip

I woke up in a sweat I was in a moving vehicle, my eyes were covered up and my legs and arms are tied.

I felt the car go to a stop, and after that quietness filled the area, the car door opened I felt a tug, and suddenly I was carried away.

I forcefully tried, to escape but I was thrown on the floor hard. I think I broke rib I screamed in pain.

I heard a voice say "don't hurt her I want her fresh". I freak out as I heard footsteps approach I feel fingers

On my face as he said "aren't she a beauty" I froze I couldn't have anything to say as the footsteps leave the voice was cold and emotionless he said "make her strip"

I suddenly got picked up again and placed on a soft cushion of some sort .

Someone untied me and revealed my eyes I freaked out I breathe hard and try to scramble but there was two bodyguards guarding the doors.

I went back to the bed and a lady came with a towel and a robe and sent me to a bathroom,

I soak in the hot water I let my curly hair down and and cried, letting myself sink in the water, The lady came back and set down the towel and robe.

I felt numb she gave me a bathing suit and let me change in separate room. I changed with no emotion I walked out as she lead me into a room

A purplish room with smoke, weed. everywhere. I stand there numb and there. I saw him peep ( gustav ) I stared him down.

I collapsed I couldn't do anything my sudden numbness overcame me.

written by peppa tnders 8:36 pm
edited by @-xxpana 10:18 pm