shit

The bodyguard forcefully grabbed my arm. I screamed as he tossed me in the backseat of the car.

I went numb again I thought to myself is my life on the line. I came back to reality I glanced out the window and saw my house.

well my parents they died in a car crash a while  ago. I got walked out I was cold of my open skin I reach my door and stepped inside to find my house perfectly fine.

as I walk to my room I see my bed I look back and see both bodyguards following me I get my luggage and take off this tight bathing suit and a extra big jacket on with use to be my boyfriend's x.

I put it on and walked out the guards and held my as hostage as I thought as. I felt we drove the whole ride slient.

I arrived at the house and the guards lead me to peeps room I stood there as he said "come princess I don't bite"

as I do what he says I go over there and sat on the bed he smiled.

I faked my smile he says "princess I know your hurt but--"
I said "I'll do it" looking at my feet he smiled and grabbed my hand.

I quickly took it away and jump off the bed and said I get "half the money u hear me peep" as I say leaving the room.

He yelled "alright princess"
I walked out ready to have the same man who killed my manger
and kidnapped me.

to go with on tour with.

yay!

Written by tnders 1:09
edited -xxpana 2:29 pm