sex

I'm not good at smut ~~

I pushed him away as he smashed them again I hated this but in a, way I liked it he came up and smirked I looked away grabbed my cheeks, and kissed me he got up and took off his shirt and gave me more kisses

He took off my Gucci crop top my Victoria secret bra was exposed he kissed my chest he tried to unhook my bra I pushed him away  he slammed​ me on the bed

I decided I was going with it, trust me I wanted this.
He trailed kissed down my chest and slowly reached my pussy. He ripped it off and said "ill buy you all the lingerie you want ma."

I looked down at his messy blonde hair, seconds later I felt a tongue enter inside me ans I released a moan. I saw him enter two fingers and I squirmed around his fingers. I tangled my fingers in his hair and I felt pleasure go through my body.

I unbuttoned peeps ripped jeans and  began to give him head. All I could hear from him was "fuck" "damn dee"
"Fuck lil ma got that mouth"

He pulled out my mouth and I flinched as he entered inside me, soon I felt pleasure . Then I started to moan louder. He grabbed my hair tightly and said "call me daddy" I started to moan daddy. He finally released after many curse words and moans.

We took a shower, he got in behind me and kissed my neck. What are we now? He responded with "you is my lil ma now" I blushed ans dried off putting on my PINK cropped black hoodie, and red booty shorts.

I walked out the room and downstairs seeing all the boys clapping and moaning, ruby yelled "looks like peep got some tonight!" I slapped his head and took a seat at the bar, replaying the things that just happened.

tnders
-xxpana (wrote smut and the rest)