𝒹𝑜𝓁𝒸𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑔𝒶𝒷𝒷𝒶𝓃𝒶

FAME

FAME. SUCCESS. LOVE

Things I craved when I started out this career.

Now I'm in a bedroom with peep grinding on my skin. I rolled my head back in dissatisfaction.

Is this what I really wanted?

Thinking about all the things me and peep did. He really did fuck me over for the worse. I didn't mind tho.

𝓯𝓾𝓬𝓴 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝓪𝓶 𝓘 𝓴𝓲𝓭𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰.

I'm treated like a fucking slave over his control. I shook my head as I pushed him off. I felt his eyes starring at the back of my head I slowly turned around.

silence stood between a like a brick wall. Pictures and frames dividing us as two separate people.

I collapsed on the floor by the thoughts before I could I felt the warm hands of peep. He brushed the single strands of hair out of my face and smiled.

That smile.

That damn smile.

I caressed his face I could stay like this forever. I felt like when I first met him. Scary but soothing. Which is a weird feeling.

But I could overlook that for peep.

"Dee I want to make it up to you" he says stumbling over his words avoiding all sorts of eye contact with me.

"Then show me peep" I say getting up finally breaking the sweet moment that I once use to live in.

"You fucked me over peep!" I say to him I can see the hurt in his eyes I looked at the floor with the lean still in my system.

"you fucked me over so bad peep" my voice began to crack, but tears weren't in my eyes this time. I was tired of crying I wanted the truth, and maybe I'd be willing to give peep a second thought.

"because dee i love you" he says whispering for only me to hear the purple lights danced off our faces as we starred at each other.

"I couldn't bear to be with you but without you I felt empty I felt alone" suddenly I felt my feet carrying myself to him. My heart said it actions before my mind could.

"I can't see you in this state anymore dee I don't want to hurt you but your love hurts it's like a needle .... fuck dee why do I feel this way" he said I felt drops on my neck which notified me he was crying.

"I want to say this before anyone else does dee" he says pulling something out his pocket I flinch but he gently caressed my hand.

A bluish velvet box was in my eyesight he sighed as he got on one knee.

"Dee you make me the happiest man on earth and without you I can't bear to live another second on this planet. I swear on my life you won't have another worry in the world. Now dee will you commit to me and marry me?" He says peacefully the tears stung my eyes as they fell.

Moments passed.

Hell even minutes.

Quietly thinking about the happy memories of us together. I licked my lips which were dry a minute ago.

"yes gustav I would love to be your wife" I say before I got tackled on the bed with a cheering peep he kissed every inch of my body.

"Dee I love you" He says snuggling into my neck I played with his hair.

"and love shall be the death of us" I said in a low sleepy voice. Before I knew it I was sleep just like peep.

That was three months ago

"GUSTAV" I yelled as I put on a shirt over my head. Peep immediately came into the bathroom with me.

"Ya babe?" He says innocently i rolled my eyes and pointed at pill bottle that was opened.

"What's this I thought we agreed to stop this when u got down on your knee?" I said looking at him.

"chill dee this is for my insomnia" he says kissing my cheek. I look to the side feeling guilty but continue to do what I was doing.

"I wanna take you out tonight" peep says as he jumps on the bed. I leaned on the bathroom door smirking.

"what's in plan?" I say to him he shows off his toothy grin. Which notified me it was a secret I bit my lip in satisfactory.

"Just dress extra good tonight."

"I'm out I'm headed to the studio" he says winking at me smacking my ass I smile but obviously hid it.

amazing.

All I could think off these last few months been heaven on earth I cant get enough of him I thought as I grabbed my car keys and headed to the mall.

𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮!

HOLA.

Me and syd took some time off and we're back! I obviously improved my writing! We're happy to be updating and see u on the next chapter! Bye luvs🥰