Chapter 1

Okay I'm really excited that this whole book has 5 total votes so far! I expected 1 or 2. But I'll live! Thanks alot biebzlovrkayla for promoting this through you wattpad and my friend Amelia (writingismylife4ever) for tweeting a link on twitter. I love you both!

---------------

April 2015

Brianna's POV:"Today is Saturday and you know what that means. It's the day I drive out to Los Angeles. It's about 90 minutes between Santa Barbara and LA depending on the day. Today I gotta take some news reports I wrote to the TMZ offices. Then I'm gonna see what juicy stories I can get today. As usual I have Ashley with me. She can be a challenge but I find it easier than me leaving her in Santa Barbara for what can sometimes be up to 12 hours."

Some person was being slow

Brianna:*honks on the horn* "Get some balls buddy!"

Brianna's POV:"I shouldn't have said that with a one year old in the car. But I couldn't help it."

In LA

Brianna:*Walks into the TMZ offices*

Ron:"Hey Bri. What's new?"

Brianna:"Not much. But I got those news stories for you guys. I'm sorry if a couple seem outdated and no good. It's just that as you know I makes my drives to LA about once a week."

Ron:"It's alright. Why can't you email us though?"

Brianna:"I don't know what email adresse to use."

Ron:*writes an email adresse and hands the paper to Brianna* "There."

Brianna:"Thanks." *leaves*

Brianna's POV:"I walked around LA looking for something interesting. It was 10:30 AM. Not much normally happens at this time. Usually this is when I go to the library and work on anything that needs to be done with photos from the studio or homework. I do work on my computer which is a Microsoft Surface."

At the Library

Ashley:*making noise*

Brianna:"Ashley be quiet."

Ashley:"No!"

Brianna:"Ashley Jordyn Spier if you don't quiet down I'm putting you in a time out."

Ashley:*Quiets down*

30 mins later

Ashley:*Screaming*

Brianna:"For the love of God!" *pushes Ashley's stroller into a private room* "Ashley I'm gonna count to three. If you don't quiet down when I get to three you better quiet down or I'll put you in a time out." *counts to 3*

Ashley:"Still screaming."

Brianna:"That's it, we're leaving!" *leaves the library*

After they left Ashley stopped screaming

Brianna:"Thank God!" *Strolls around LA*

They then bump into someone

Brianna:"I'm so sorry sir."

??:*turns around* "Don't worry it's fine ma'am."

Ashley:*Screams again*

Brianna:"Wait aren't you Justin Bieber?"

??:"Yeah I am."

Brianna:"Well." *Pulls out camera* "Before you ask yes I am a pap. But I'm not gonna harras you with crazy questions. My style is asking if there's anything going on that you want the media to know about. Plus me and my daughter here are Beliebers."

Justin:"How old are you? You seem very young."

Brianna:"I'm 17 and my daughter will be 2 in June."

Justin:"Well there's not much to say to the media. But I would love to get a photo with you and your daughter. By the way what's yours and your daughter's name?"

Brianna:"I'm Brianna and this is Ashley."

Ashley:"Hiii!"

Justin:"She's so cute!"

Brianna:"Thank you!"

They take a photo

Brianna:"I will say you don't seem to be as bad as the media says you are."

Justin:"Thank you. You're one of the nicest paps I've ever met."

Brianna:"Thank you! You can ask all the other celebs I've met and they'll say the same thing."

Justin:"Do you want to get some lunch?"

Brianna:"Sure."

They get lunch

Brianna:"Wanna hear a surprise?"

Justin:"I'm scared."

Brianna:"Despite how nice I am. I actually work for TMZ as one of their paps and as a journalist."

Justin:"You're kidding, right?"

Brianna:"I'm not."

Justin:"Well you can tell them that I am working on a new album. I actually need to get to the studio now. But here's my number." *does his best impression of Carly Rae Jepsen* "So call me maybe."

Brianna:*writes her number onto a napkin.* "Hey I just met you and this is crazy but here's my number so call me maybe?"

Justin:*takes the napkin* "We will see."

Brianna's POV:"I hooked my camera to my computer. I opened up a document on skydrive. Then I wrote my article on Justin. I mentioned how nice he was and what he mentioned about the album."