Chapter 3

Brianna's POV:"It's now Wednesday. I have to talk to Evan. Honestly I don't get him. How could you abandon your child at a month old, never even try to see them, then suddenly talk about seeing the child nearly 2 years later. I don't get it. I'm at home right now getting me and Ashley ready."

Ashley:"I don't wanna take a bath!"

Brianna:"Look we're going to go see your daddy after nearly 2 years. I don't want you to stink!"

Brianna's POV:"I just showered while my Aunt was watching her. I don't want either of us to look or smell bad. I swear with baths Ashley can and will fight you! I eventually got her clean and got a fresh diaper and clean clothes on her. I got Ashley in her room for a moment so I could change. I got her, fixed both pur hair, and we were off."

Brianna:*grabs her keys*

Angela:"Where are you two going?"

Brianna:"Evan surprisingly wants to see me and Ashley. So we're meeting up with him."

Angela:"Alright I guess."

Brianna:"I'll be back by 11."

Angela:"Stay safe!"

At Evan's

Brianna:*knocks on the door*

Evan:*gets it* "Hey Brianna, and hi Ashley!! You've grown so much since I last saw you! How are you doing? Wait does she talk?"

Brianna:"Yes, but don't pressure her to. Look part of why I came here is so that I could yell at you. Like I've been wanting to for a while now. I understand that giving our breakup and some of the things we went through that you didn't wanna see my face. But why else would you bother not even calling me to say ask me how Ashley is doing, or ask to see her like you just finally got the balls to. Only way sooner."

Evan:"For so long I felt so guilty about cheating on you. I didn't think you wanted me near Ashley."

Brianna:"I didn't want to talk to you but I wouldn't keep her away from you unless you did something really serious. She's your child too. You two deserve to see eachother."

Evan:"That is true. Look it may not seem like it but everyday I missed Ashley. I'd wonder what she was up to. How she was doing. I'm sorry for missing out on most of her life, so far. But she's got many years ahead of her. I wanna be around for those years. If you don't believe me then watch me."

Brianna:"Oh I will. As your first job to prove that do you mind having Ashley from Friday night to Saturday night?"

Evan:"Sure!"

Brianna:"I think that's a fair way to start this off. Now as for us being friends I say let time answer that one."

Evan:"Can do."

Brianna:"I will say, you've really changed."

Evan:"I wanna be a better person. Not for myself but for Ashley."

Brianna:"I think that's a great idea. On Friday I'll drop off Ashley with her stuff and a packet of information and instructions. If anything goes wrong don't hesitate to call me."

Evan:"Yes ma'am."