Oh great

Backstory- So after the reach invasion Wally never died and Tula did not either. Nightwing was still on the team but since Kalder was back he gave him the Leader position. Then a couple years later they all got Married and had kids also some only work part time or help when the team needs it and that's where this story comes in.
Kallie POV
I was walking down the halls of the cave since Mom and Dad were on a mission with the team. I thought this must be a big mission because almost all of the members are here surprisingly. Guess what they said I had to babysit because I know Jack could not handle all of those kids.  Even though most of them are not too hard to babysit, besides the twins and the two youngest. But anyways I was walking down the halls when I heard commotion down the halls I ran in and not to my surprise John and Jayden were banging pots and pans literally. I had to go in there to yell at them and made them come to where the others were watching a movie. When Jayden said I am bored and then all the others said same. I knew a lot of them won't sit still for long especially with the two speedsters. Then I heard Jack say let's go exploring. I was like No that is a bad idea because all of our parents say not to go exploring without them or they know where we are at least at! Jack then said and it's not like there here and what's the worst that could happened. All of the other kids started to join in saying it sounds like fun so next thing I know is all of the kids start to wonder around. So being the responsible one, I had to go and bring Mary because you can't leave a baby by herself and I was soon to follow. When we were exploring we found this room it was kinda hidden and I thought what is in this room.
Sorry if this is a short chapter more updates will be coming soon and I might do a backstory on how the team got married and had kids I don't know yet but first let's just do this story. Hope you enjoyed the first chapter and different POVs will be coming in the next chapters. I hope you enjoy this story and sorry if it is bad.
Next Update- June 17th
- kitcat