Ooops we wern't suppose to touch that

Jackson (Jack) POV
When we found this room it looked kinda weird but cool all at the same time. I said let's take it easy we don't know what's in this room. So we walked in cautiously when all of a sudden the twins run into the room and go to touch this white ball thing. I say wait but next thing I know is that the room started to glow. Then we were all surrounded by brightness and all of a sudden we were back to the cave but it looked a little different. Next thing we know are these loud sirens going off. Then we see people running in that looked liked our parents but younger.

Nightwing POV
We were in the training room practicing our combat skills when all of a sudden we hear the sirens going off telling us that there was a intruder. We all grabbed our weapons and rushed into the main part of the cave. But to our surprise we see a bunch of kids. I told the team not to attack because there just kids but keep your guard up I say. I called out to the kids and said who are you guys. Then the one girl that was holding a baby said we mean no harm we don't even know how we got here. I said are you telling the truth. The oldest boy out of the group said yes we mean no harm. I said what is your names. The twins were about to say something but the girl holding the baby said shhhh quite. When she set the baby down the baby immediately started crawling towards us witch was kinda weird. Then the girl comes rushing over and grabs the kid.

Kallie POV
When I grab Mary from the floor that was crawling to her younger parents. I can see there confused so I say give us a minute. We all huddle up and I say we need to get in order from youngest to oldest and siblings go together because it will help them understand how many kids they have and then state your full name and how old you are clear. Then they all say clear. Next thing we know is we are all lined up and ready to tell our younger parents who we are. Well I hope they take this well I say to myself.

I am so sorry if this is bad I hope it is longer then the last chapter but I am sorry that these have been short. I hope you enjoy reading this story if you have any suggestions let me know. Thanks so much for reading

Next Update- I don't know yet but look for the update till the first week of July