Intorduction to the parents...

Sorry Have not written in awhile I have been so busy. I will try and make more time for in the mean time I don't know when updates will be I will try my best to update this book so enjoy this new chapter and sorry if it not good but I tried so enjoy!!!

Artemis POV
We were all so confused on what these kids that we don't know, were doing. They all look kinda similar to us so something must be up.
No ones POV
All the kids got into a line while the younger parents stood around looking very confused. Until what looked like the oldest one spoke this might surprise you so please don't be shocked, but I am Jackson Kent. I am 14 years old and this is my sister Olivia and she is 12 years old. Our parents are Miss Martion and Superboy. Everyone looked at the two than at the parents. Superboy had a look of shock and looked like he had been caught off guard by this sudden news. Miss Martion on the other hand had a look of shock and excitement you could tell she was happy and she ran over and gave them a hug. The kids smile and hugged back. Next the two next to them said I am Kallie age 13 and this is my sister Lily who is age nine. We are the children of Aqualad and Aquagirl it's nice to meet all of you. Aqualad and Aquagirls face were hard to tell they had a look of shock, surprised and happy all in one. They just kinda stood there not really knowing how to approach them. Next the two that were younger and you could tell we're full of energy said super fast I am Jayden and I am seven said the boy. Then the girl spoke I am Isabella and I am the twin sister of this brat. The boy looked over and said hey. Then Kallie spoke saying they are Kid Flash and Artemis kids. Kid flash said wow kids I mean hey they got the good looks from me. Then Artemis slapped him and said you are an idiot and she also said it's nice to meet you future kids. Finally the youngest one spoke staying Hi I am John and I is four ( you know when kids say things like in a cute little kid voice picture that's how he said it) and this is my sister Mary who is 1. We are the kids of Batgirl and Nightwing. Nightwing and Batgirl shared a look not knowing what to say to each other then they grew a smile and Batgirl went over and picked up the little girl and gave her a cute hug. Nightwing spoke up saying loud enough for everyone to hear now we know this information we will help them get home but until we can figure out how he said turning to the kids look like you will be staying here so we will get a room ready for you but you can also, now looking at the team, get to know your kid and bond with them ok you are all dismissed.

Hope you like the story so far sorry I know this sucks but my writing will get better in time and will improve sorry if there is any grammar or mistakes in this story. Thanks so much for all the support and I hope you are enjoying the story.
-KitKat