New Place

Kallie POV
This place is so cool right now nightwing is showing us to the rooms girls in one and boys in the other. After we get settle in we get to hang out with our younger parents which will be weird but at least I get to see them younger. We finally got there and in all honesty it was pretty bland but cute. Nightwing said sorry it's not really that decorated but it will work. You could tell he was still a bit confused. He said well I guess it's time to go meet your parents and so here we were going to see how our parents were when they were younger.

Jack POV
I could tell Kallie was nervous to go see the younger parents. I think we all are because one thing that we do to mess things up can ruin everything. I know we all just want to go back but this a once and a life time experience. I walk over to Kallie and give her a hug. After I release it she blushes and I can tell she is reassured. We all walk out I pick up Mary because she can't walk yet and we all go out the door. The place is different it's more blander then in our time. But it's still big and we could get loss in it. We walk into the main room and see everyone standing there and my eyes immediately go to my mom and dad. This is gonna be interesting.

I hope you enjoy this chapter sorry for not updating and this chapter being short. I have a lot going on and I will try to update as much as possible I want to start another book so stay tuned for that. So I hope you all have an amazing day.