𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

unknown number: hey daddy 😝💦

louis: um do I know you... ?

unknown number: not yet.

louis: how do you know me ?

unknown number: we go to the same school.

louis: have we ever talked before ?

unknown number: what's with all the questions damn daddy?

louis: don't call me that. I have a girlfriend.

unknown number: oh I know, but not for long.

louis: what do you mean ?

unknown number: you'll find out soon 😉

louis: please leave me alone.

unknown number: now why would I do that, daddy.

louis: one;

louis: stop calling me that.

louis: two;

louis: you are creeping me out 😕

unknown number: well I'll tell you the first letter of my name, how's that?

louis: but how's that fair ? You know my whole name and I only get one letter 😒

unknown number: fine, daddy. I wont give you any letters 😊

louis: no no no

louis: give me a letter 🙄

unknown number: H

louis: H? Okay, H, how old are you ?

h: now, now. don't get ahead of yourself, daddy.

louis: ugh

h: yes groan 😭😩

louis: ew.

h: (:

louis: ihy

h: you don't know me.

louis: tru.

louis: I've gotta go, eleanor wants to come over.

louis: later loser ✌️

h: byeee dadddyyyy 💦😍😩🍆😝❤️

✖️✖️✖️

louis laughed as he shut his phone off, walking over to his fridge taking out a bottle of water. He unlocked his phone and decided to scroll through Instagram while he waited for eleanor to arrive.

she had messaged him and asked if he wanted to go shopping with her and her friends, of course he agreed because he was quite hungry himself and he honestly doesn't trust her.

he shook his head, getting rid of his thoughts and went to her Instagram page, rolling his eyes when he saw her most recent photo.

EleanorClader:

EleanorClader: throwback to one of our first photos together ❤️

View all 104 comments.

TaylorSwift: hottiee 😍

GigiHadid: love this ❤️

EleanorClader: love you @GigiHadid like you 💓 @TaylorSwift

louis suddenly heard a loud beep from outside, jumping up and grabbing his wallet and phone running out of the house and opening the passenger seat door. "took you long enough." she whined, backing out of the driveway and turning right.

"sorry, I was getting ready." he lied, rolling his eyes when she looked him up and down, scoffing. he ignored her for the rest of the ride to the mall.

he hopped out of the small car stuffing his hands in his pockets making eleanor roll her eyes and slap his arm. "hold my hand." she ordered. he linked their hands together and walked into the entrance. eleanor squealed rather loudly making him cover his ears.

she let go of Louis' hand and ran over to gigi who was looking at a crop top on one of the shelves in 'JayJays'

louis followed behind his girlfriend, smiling at a small girl who waved at him, he waved back and smiled fondly when she giggled and ran back over to her mother.

"louis! can you buy me this?" eleanor yelled out, catching louis' attention who groaned and nodded his head slowly,

"whatever."

✖️✖️✖️

641 words.

hiyaa everyone,,

so this is my new story...I really need to stop writing stories 😂 I have so many that aren't published its not funny.

okay, so. i feel like you guys are gonna come at me for using 'nudes' as the title when Larry_Lashton already has a book called that. btw, love the book one of my favourites. but im just gonna say it now, im not trying to copy her in anyway way shape or form, and if any of you are gonna comment, 'you are copying her.' im not, so dont.

anyway, i hope you just enjoy,,

vote and comment it means a lot ((:

Instagram: definitelylarry
Snapchat: abbeystylinson2
Tumblr: mydelicatehazza

feel free to message me anytime, i wont bite....much.