𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

two weeks later.

✖️✖️✖️

the bright light of the blazing sun is what woke harry up on monday morning, it was his first day back at school since the incident. his father hadn't been home since and he was quite thankful for that but at the same time he was afraid of what would happen when he did return home.

louis had come over every single day since harry had refused to stay at his house since he had left the hospital. not leaving harry's side. harry found it quite annoying for the first couple days but soon realised louis wouldn't take no for an answer so he just left the door unlocked so louis could come over whenever he wanted.

the days that harry had off louis would also have off, he figured if harry couldn't go to school then he also couldn't go. no matter what his mother said, he needed to keep harry safe.

"harry, hurry up!" louis called from the bottom of the set of stairs that lead to harry's room, bathroom and harry's dad's room. harry rolled his eyes, slipping his black and white converses on before running down the steps, lightly tapping louis' shoulder on the way down.

harry really just wanted some space but it seems that space is not a word in louis' dictionary. "are you going to be around me all day at school?"

"we'll only in the classes we have together and lunch..."

that made harry groan rather loudly which made louis frown, looking down at the ground before grabbing his keys off of the table and waking to the door, "if I annoy you that much then i may as well just leave you alone."

harry rolled his eyes as he heard the front door slam shut, great, now the car ride was gonna be awkward and harry would be alone at lunch because louis was mad at him.

fan-fucking-tastic.

harry walked out of the house, making sure to grab the house keys so he could get back in after school. he got into the car before buckling himself in and staring out the window, hoping louis wouldn't ignore him the whole time but of course that didn't happen.

the whole ride to school harry was being ignored when he would try and turn the radio on louis would smack his hand away lightly, silently telling him to not touch anything.

the soon arrived and louis was the first to get out of the car, leaving harry with his own thoughts.

✖️✖️✖️

the day dragged on for both louis and harry, neither of them spared glances at each other the whole day. harry sat by himself at lush time while louis sat with his best friends, zayn and liam. niall wasn't at school so harry was alone all day.

louis went to his own home instead of checking on harry after school. what harry had done was quite rude, all louis has done this whole week was take care of the boy and that was the thanks he got, a groan when he wanted to spend the day with him.

"hey, mum." louis mumble walking past the living room where jay and Lottie sat watching dance moms not even caring that the only man of the house was home for the first time in a week.

he rolled his eyes and just wanted up to his room, slamming his door and falling onto his bed. squeezing his eyes shut so his tears wouldn't fall.

meanwhile harry was lying on his bed, debating his he should send this picture of himself to louis or not. he may of complained before but now he really misses him and he realised how much he really did like to be looked after my the boy.

✖️✖️✖️

'harry sent an image'

harry: im really sorry lou...i really miss you

louis: ok

harry: ok??

louis: yes

harry: do you like my photo?

louis: you know i do

louis: but all i have done is help you this whole week and that was the thanks i got

louis: it just hurt...

harry: i know

harry: im just not used to people caring

harry: and ive liked you since like eighth grade and it was all so weird...im sorry

louis: okay, i understand

louis: i miss you too, by the way

harry: (:

louis: :D

✖️✖️✖️

728 words.

instagram: definitelylarry
kik: definitelylarry
tumblr: mydelicatehazza