𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

"louis!" came a delicate voice from outside louis' bedroom window. it was 2 o'clock in the morning and harry couldn't sleep so he decided to visit louis since the older of the two had forgiven him for his behaviour.

louis groaned into his pillow, rolling his eyes when he heard the younger lad call out his name again. he slowly got out from the warm covers and headed over to the windowsill.

he opened the window and looked down at harry who was staring up at louis' window with his phone flashlight shining up into louis' eyes making him hiss and back away from the window.

"sorry," he heard harry mumble before he saw the light slowly disappear from his sight.

"what are you doing up so late, harry?"

"i couldn't sleep and i wanted to see you..." he trailed off, smiling innocently as if he hadn't just woken louis up from his marvellous slumber.

louis slowly nodded his yeah, pointing over to the latter at layed on the dark ground near harry's feet, "c'mon up then." he mumbled, walking away from the window and sitting on his bed.

harry slowly made us way up the latter and made his way through louis' window, but his leg accidentally hit the latter making it wobble and fall back into the grass below the window.

"are you high?" is the first thing that louis asked the overly happy boy who just say next to him on the unmade bed. harry quickly shook his head, "just lightly buzzed," he replied, running his finger tips over louis' biceps.

louis quickly jumped up, "who the fuck gave you weed?" he almost yelled but then remembered his family were asleep not so far away so he couldn't really yell.

"guess." harry mumbled, now biting at his already short nails.

louis rolled his blue eyes, grabbing his phone from the side of his bed and dialling zayn's number.

three tings later and zayn picked up, "yo buddy! whats up?" he stumbled over his words. "did you seriously give harry weed?" he asked with raised eyebrows.

"noo," zayn mumbled but then quietly sighed, "okay, yeah, i did. he asked for it though! he gave me fifty bucks for only a little bit why would i turn up that offer? i told him not to tell you." louis could almost feel zayn rolling his eyes on the other side of the phone.

"yeah well now he's in my room tapping my fish pond repeatedly!" he rolled his eyes before hanging up and walking towards harry and slapping his hands away from the pond and giving him a stern look before going back into the bed.

harry jumped up in the air and ran over to louis' side cuddling into it and humming quietly as louis ran his fingers through his curls. "zaynie said there was a party tomorrow night, and i was wondering if you would go with me?"

louis was silent for a second debating if he wanted harry to go to a party after all that happened but he didn't want to let harry down so he decided to consider it.

"sure, bub." he mumbled against the younger curls.

the two laid down down on louis' bed, harry's head resting upon louis' chest while he played with louis' fingers and giggled when louis kissed the top of his head. "sorry," harry mumbled after a moment of silence.

louis furrowed his eyebrows, pulling away from him slightly and looking into his eyes, "why, bambi?" louis mumbled, he didn't mean to call harry bambi but it was kinda cute so they both just went with it.

"i'm a mess," he began, "i get beaten by my father. i'm too thin and every time i eat i feel like vomiting. i know, i'm annoying you and i know you just feel sorry for me and thats the only reason you are sticking arou-"

"don't ever think that. i love being with you and spending time with you. i love all your imperfections."

"okay," Harry mumbled not even trying to argue because he knew there was no use in disagreeing because he would never win against louis.

louis pulled harry into his chest, and played with his curls until harry's breathing became even and louis knew his little bambi had fallen asleep.

✖️✖️✖️

722 words.

well damn,

i have a story called 'instagram' if you'd like to check it out i just published 3 chapters (:

i made a new tumblr cause i got bored of my old one, you can follow it if you'd like

thanks for reading, lovelies.