𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

harry's eyes snapped open, to reveal a white room with a heart monitor and a young boy sitting beside him, holding onto his grand tightly while sleeping.

harry looked around, confused as hell, why the hell was he in a hospital room with the bruises in his legs on full display? harry tried to free his hand from louis' grip but it was no use louis was to strong and harry was to weak

"l-louis?" harry croaked out, really needing some water but the water bottle was on the other side of louis and since he was being held onto so tightly he couldn't reach it.

louis shifted slightly making harry tap his arm lightly. "w-what?" louis eyes suddenly opened wide, gasping when he saw harry's eyes wide open.

louis suddenly grinned, letting go of harry's hand so he could wrap his arms around harry's small body. "oh my, god. thank fuck you are okay!" he exclaimed.

harry smiled, shyly wrapping his arms around louis. "hey, um, lou? what h-happened?"

"you don't remember?"

"n-no?"

✖️✖️✖️

"what the hell is this?!" kai boomed, swinging the bathroom door open to find his son and come teenage boy wrapped in each other's arms.

"d-dad i-i," harry started but was cutting of by louis, "hello, sir. i am louis, harry's boyfriend and if you every touch my baby again i will not hesitate to call the cops on you, got it?"

kai just laughed, grabbing harry by his upper arm and throwing him against the bathtub. "now you listen to me," he pointed to louis, "i want you out of my house by the time i get back this afternoon. if you are not then i will kill the two of you."

harry whimpered, rubbing the back of his head where it hurt. louis rushed to his side, rubbing his hand up and down harry's arm. "there is no cut, baby you will be okay you just need to lay down."

"n-no."

"no?" louis asked confused stopping his movements, turning to look at the crying boy.

"he-he will just h-hurt me e-even m-m-more if you s-stay." harry mumbled, thinking about his beating that would come soon being worse then all the others, he really didn't want that. he needed to louis to leave and soon.

suddenly harry felt dizzy and all he could see was a blurry image of louis yelling out his name but he couldn't reply, all he could do was sit there, drifting in unconscious.

"fuck, fuck, fuck," louis mumbled over and over again, he was now crying, his salty tears running down his pink cheeks.

he felt around for his phone and finally found it over near the sink, it must of fallen out when he found harry in here, he thought.

he reached over and grabbed the phone with shaky hands, quickly dialling 000.

"triple zero, what's your emergency?"

"m-my boyfriend. h-h-hes,"

"calm down please, sir."

"h-he-i need an ambulance. he's o-out cold, the back of his head hit the corner of the bathtub and he fell unconscious."

"sir, an ambulance is on its way."

✖️✖️✖️

harry was full on crying now mumbling out small apologies as he clung to louis' green adidas hoodie.

"it's not your fault, baby. hey, i didn't tell the doctors what happened because i didn't know if you would be mad or not, so they will probably ask you when they come in here." louis told him, squeezing his hand and quickly calling for a doctor.

harry nodded his head, sitting up slightly but still clinging onto louis' hand. "okay."

the doctor soon came in smiling at the pair, "how are you feeling, harry?" he asked. harry looked up at him, nodding his head, "my throat is really dry, b-but other then that i'm fine."

louis smile sadly, closing his eyes tightly as harry talked to the doctor. he knew Harry wouldn't tell them the truth so he had to do something.

"harry's father—" louis started and harry shook his head quickly, giving him a panicked look. "he isn't home for a few weeks so could i take harry come with me?"

"who are you to him?"

"his friend."

"okay, yeah. take good care of him. make sure he eats because he has lost a lot of weight. he can sign himself out when you guys are ready."

louis nodded, thanking the doctor before he walked out leaving the two alone. harry turned to look at louis' smiling. "you don't have to."

"i want to."

✖️✖️✖️

772 words.

sorry it was short but yknow lmao im lazy

instagram: definitelylarry
tumblr: mydelicatehazza
kik: definitelylarry

vote and comment lovelies 💋