Funeral Plans (Present Day)

Jack was in his bedroom when he heard the door slam. "Mom! Where were you?" asked Jack. "I fell asleep back at the apartment!" Caroline said, trying to catch her balance. "Come on mom! You were making a big deal about planning for Aunt Lillian's funeral!" said Jack. "I know.. I know! I just needed my own time to grieve!" said Caroline as she took her coat off. "You know you sounded a bit like Great Uncle Bobby there" said Jack. "And how would you know? You never even him!" said Caroline. "Haven't you figured that out? There are tapes, articles, anything you can think of. It must be a family thing because Rose does it to" said Jack. "Well I'm sorry if I'm still in the 20th century!" said Caroline laughing. "I made some coffee if you want some" said Jack. "Sure" replied Caroline.

"Roses. Roses will be showered in a circle around her casket. Just like it says in her will" said Caroline as she paced back and fourth. "At the funeral Roth viewing?" asked her assistant. "Both" replied Caroline. For 7 more hours, Caroline and Ed made funeral plans with their assistant. It was about 10:30 pm when they finished everything. Ed was already in bed by the time Caroline got her pajamas on. She picked up her sisters diary and got into bed. She turned on the lamp on the dresser, put on her glasses and started reading.