Prologue

(YN means your name if your new to reader stories)

(3rth person pov)

This boy named YN has now grown to be 17 and after seven years of training, you were after the huntress that killed the only people who you called father, and mother.

The young man YN has arrive to wooden house with lights on, this is were the same Huntress lives, the same silvered eye huntress lives, you have on a black hood and some assassin's creed outfit as you were approaching the house, the silver huntress walks out of her house as her children looks out the window, "look, mom ganna beat a bad guy" said one her children "so, your the same boy from 7 years ago are you?" the huntress asked pulling her blade and so did YN, YN was just silent, then spoke "you killed my parents, and I won't stop at nothing till I avenge there death" said YN in anger as he pulls out a long silver blade and gets ready..............and so thr fight begun, YN came in charging fast as he trys to stab the huntress, but missed since she used her semblance to dondge and came in from behind to attack him, but YN swiftly blocked the attack, and went on like this four 2 hours, both of them parrying each other's attack, then YN missed his final blow, giving the Huntress the chance to kill you, and she did, she stabed you through your ribs hitting your lungs, you weren't able to breath, as the Huntress went back home, YN said his final words "I'll come back, one day, and kill the Rose family" is his final words and his body went lifeless "you'll come back? Ha....but your dead" said the huntress as she steped inside caring for her children.

Huntress pov (pov means point of view)

'does this child really think he can get revenge when he's dead, besides, he deserves it because his family has killed so many innocent people for fun, for money, and for training, that is just sick' is what the huntress thought as she tried to explain her kids that becoming a huntress or a huntsmem can help the worls be a better place as her husband came in with dinner

(IF ANYONE WHINES ABOUT MY OTHER STORIE WHY I DON'T FINISH IT WELL IT WASN'T MY STYLE AND I CRINGED BY IT, but this storie I'm defenetly ganna put my time to make it)