Chapter one, "One day"

Your POV:

I was in the abyss, waiting for something, waiting anything to happen, I don't know how long I've been here, I'm in anrage, that huntress will pay, even if I have to kill everyone she's loves, but then, I see a small a light, I touched it, I Blacked out..............after 45 hours I guess, I woke up, in place that's new, the trees has grown taller, but I notice I have changed, my clothing, I think I have no face, hold on, I just have wrappings around my lower half of my face, I hear water running, I sprinted to source and founs a stream, I look at the water and saw myself

(the hood and scarf is any color you want it, exept white)            My clothing has changed, I look up and saw the moon, it had change, I hear growling and rustling, a beast came, it's a Ursa, and it seem to have no interest in me, I walk toward...

(the hood and scarf is any color you want it, exept white)            My clothing has changed, I look up and saw the moon, it had change, I hear growling and rustling, a beast came, it's a Ursa, and it seem to have no interest in me, I walk towards it and it just lay on the ground, this made me wonder, why isn't attacking me? When I relize that these creatures attack only people with aura, the light, so I walk to a shadow of a tree as the moonlight shines, I felt better, when I jump, I notice I just teleported to another shadow, then this mean I'm a creature of the grim? No, it can't be?..I heard someone "I knew I saw a Ursa around here" said a man as the Ursa started to move away, I leap into a shadow nearby the stranger, somehow I can leap to one shadow to another, the stranger is a huntsmen, I walked out of the shadow and The huntsmen was caught of surprise "whoa, you look scary and awesome, have you seen a grim near by?" asked the man, I notice he was standing in a shadow of a tree, I just put my hand up a bit and a back dust is pouring out of it, the man was getting scared and pulled out his weapon, it was a long sword, when I was getting tenced up, a dragon from the shadows appears and bites the huntsmen's head, then drags him deeper in the shadow and disappear, all that was left was drops of his blood and his blade, and it's sheath, I took it and tie it behind me with the wrappings, I have no soul after all, as if sudden, all my rage and memories came back, and my promise, I have to avenge my parent's death, I started to leap shadow per shadow fast, when I arrive to a village, and sence something, a person in a uniform and a mask that sorta looks like a grim, but not much, in my opion, the mask is poorly made, he was standing in front me, but he didn't see me, is because I'm in a shadow? Might be, I saw a strange and futuristic type of transportation, like a airship or something, I must of been gone for very long time, I start to leap shadows and climb on the ship, 'one day, the silver eye huntress will pay for what she did' is what I was thinking know, It seems like this is some sort of cargo ship since it has wooden boxes, it lablex Schnee property, the name is strange, I'm wondering if it's a family bussnies, like mine, the ship put some more crates, then I start see glowing small orbs forming a person, when I look closer and peek a bit, I see the driver and the loader, 'so this how it feels to see through the eyes of a grim?' is what I thought while the ship started to fly, a woman in black hair was on the same shio that I am in, she doesn't notice me, when I peek out the window, I saw buildings, and vehicles that are very new to me, 'time has change' when I saw a girl in the scyth fighting a few men, one men dressed in white suit and has ginger hair jump on the ship, I shadow leap out of there when I saw a woman with short yellow hair, green eyes, glasses, a cape, and a wand, 'could it be a with?' is what I saw as I step closer and deeper in the shadow, people have grown stronger, and I saw fire bieng blasted, one of the four maidens are here 'crap!!! I'm not ready to meat one the maidens, not what after mt father did to one of their family members' is what I thought as I relize no one can see me as long I'm in a shadow, I see the same girl with a scyth..........................................."one day, she will pay"

(so how did I do, way better than my other storie for sure)