Aerin

Name: Aerin (last name unknown, THIS IS NOT BASED ON AELIN'S NAME THAT WAS UNPLANNED)

Eyes: Dark grey

Hair: Black, hair worn down most of the time, but if necessary will hide ears with twin buns.

Birthday: 12.20

Zodiac: Ophiuchus

Age: 18 most of the story, 15 in the beginning.

Clothes: Black crop-top with half sleeves, black leggings and boots. She wears a black cloak to hide her ears and tail, but carries two  extra white and blue cloaks for special occasions.

Magic (if any): Unknown

Court: Unknown

Status: Demi-fae

Physical Attributes: Black fox ears and tail

Likes: The night, people who are nice to her, herself, being alone, reading, singing, and drawing if given time to do so. She also likes charcoal sketching, watercolors,  sculpting, and swimming. She has an amazing imagination and, if given the chance, holds a future as an author.

Dislikes: Assholes, snotty fae, rude mortals, big parties, Amren (scared of her), when people just WON'T SHUT UP, and people who try to harm her. As well as traitors to her trust, friendship, and/or love.

Goals: To find out which court she is from, meet her father, and to learn how to control her magic.

Hobbies: Driving Cassian insane and talking with Feyre and Mor. Running from Amren, any activities mentioned in her likes list.