Prologue

The girl struggled as the mob of villagers carried her closer and closer to the border between the mortal lands and and the lands of Prythian. She did not want to be thrown out from the only place she had known her whole life, she knew the villagers hated her, but she did not think they would go so far to throw her over the border.

    Her mother had loved her with all of her heart, fae heritage and all. She had protected her from this fate her whole life. But her mother was no longer there, she had been taken by Typhus, and wasn't coming back. No one could help her now.

    She gave up when they neared the border, and one of the villagers shouted, his voice filled with insane joy at the thought of her departure, "Look she finally gave up!" The others laughed at the sight of her, knowing she had finally become resigned to her fate. Tears filled her eyes as the border came into view, and she resumed her struggling at the feeling of it's energy flickering; as if it was trying to close the hole in it's walls.

    The villagers laughed as they threw her over the border, and they were still laughing when they watched her scamper into the night.
____________________________________________________________________
Well what do you think? Please comment your answers.

VOTE

COMMENT

ENJOY

HUG RHYS