Chapter 4

3rd POV

The days spent in the Illryian camp, which Aerin learned was called Windover, were long and boring. Four days after Feyre left, Rhysand had flown into the woods, searching for Feyre, after Mor refused to tell him the location of the missing female.

Aerin had grown used to the silence around the house by the time the pair had returned. Cassian immediately provoked Rhysand starting a fist fight. As the two brawled in the mud, the females retreated inside for some tea.
OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

"So........ How was it!" Mor was practically beaming with sunshine as she asked Feyre for the sexual details of her and the high lord's endeavor. They had already been sitting on the small couch sipping tea when she had come down the stairs.

"Um....." Feyre's response was awkwardly quiet, embarrassed to speak about the encounter. Aerin sat silently next to her, feeling completely out of place.

She had moved to leave when Mor stopped her, "Where are you going?"

"....away from awkwardness....." Mor snorted at Aerin's response, and the fox girl gave a faint smile in return. Feyre gave a confused glance between the females before her as she observed the conversation.

"You two really hit it off didn't you?"

Mor nodded in confirmation, smiling broadly, "Rinny isn't that bad once you get to know her. Right Rinny?"

Aerin sent a scathing glare towards Mor, silently demanding she stop, when Feyre spoke up again.

"Rinny?" Aerin sent another glare towards Mor as she turned to Feyre with a sigh.

"Yes, Mor has made it her personal duty to encourage me to slit her throat every time she addresses me." Mor didn't miss a beat as she responded,

"Aww you wouldn't do that would you Rinny?" Aerin took a half step towards Mor, before sighing and turning away.

"We're leaving the camp soon, get your things together." Feyre's voice rose from behind her, and Aerin silently celebrated being able to leave the muddy shithole she had lived in for the past week. The fox girl walked up to the room she had occupied for the past few days, gathering her few items.

She sat on the small bed, contemplating what would happen to her. The General and the High Lord's cousin (and third but who cares about that), weren't so bad, but what of the rest of his court? He had practically forced her to come with him to the war camp, and he was now forcing Aerin to go to the mysterious hidden city.

And the worst part was, no one would tell her ANYTHING. Not where she was going to stay, not what the city was like, certainly not who she was going to meet! It was infuriating!

Also it made her super anxious? What if the city is some sort of evil hell? She knew that was really unlikely, but still really didnt want to chance it.

She was so deep in thought that she didnt realize about an hour had passed and the high lord and the general had finally stopped brawling. She moved to go down the stairs when she heard.... thumping? It took her a few seconds to realize what was happening and she quickly retreated back into the room, her face slightly flushed. How many times was this going to happen? Can't they wait for her to leave or something?

Aerin awkwardly waited for their moaning to stop, and pretended to be sleeping when they had finally finished and Mor realized that the fox girl had been left behind.

"Cauldron I am so sorry, I completely forgot about you."

Aerin blinked, "First of all apologize to me not the Cauldron, second I'm not sure if I should be happy you're apologizing or upset that you forgot about me in the first place."

Mor snickered before responding, "Sorry I forgot you Aerin, but hopefully it gave you extra time to gather your things?" Aerin sighed in response, grabbing her bag off of the ground before following the blond out of the room.

  OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO
Hey guys sorry I havent updated in forever junior year was kinda just repeated sucker punches to the stomach combined with massive writers and artists block
-Azzy