Picking up suspicions

|Hi there! A little author's note here, THIS MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS. IF YOU DO NOT WANT GAME SPOILERS DO NOT READ THIS ( some things may have been altered to fit the story). Thank you so much and enjoy! |

     You wake up feeling better than usual. That's strange for a survivor of the commonwealth. You pull yourself out of the wooden bed you made from scraps around sanctuary. "Time to start a new day" you think to yourself.
    Walking out of the old house you are greeted by familiar faces. Preston tips his silly hat as he walks by and you both share a chuckle. Deacon walks up to you and cracks the worst but best joke ever. You giggled as he walked away. Part of you wondered why it was so happy, but the other part wished it stayed like this forever.
     You decide it's time to make you way to Diamond City. Grabbing your gun and your trusty mutt,dogmeat, you run forwards the bridge. Nearly there when someone grabs your hand and pulls you backward, flying in their direction.
    "Hey! What gives!?". You look to see who grabbed you, and indeed it was Hancock. " Y/N look I am sorry about that but I really need to talk to you." He sounded Nervous, an unusual thing for a guy like Hancock. "Uhm....Hancock I was about to go to Diamond City. That is if you wanna-" "Let me come with you!" You are interrupted by his even more nervous than before voice. "Alright, alright. Geez Hancock what has gotten into you?" Dogmeat gives you a playful bark and runs off to Red Rocket. Hancock shuffles his hands together and follows you. "What could a ghoul like him be thinking about?".   

| Thank you so much for reading! This is going to be my first ever completed fanfic on Wattpad! The next chapter should be up soon! |