Fight your own battles.

| Last chapter! :( i hope you all enjoyed it so far. Warning this chapter is sad. |

You wake up on the ground. On your knees to be exact. Tied up in some dark room. Somone takes the bag off your head. You see hancock tied up on a platform in front of you, with a gun to his head.
"Hancock!" You shout.
"Dont worry Y/N! They wont hurt you. This is my fight."
One man interupts "To hell we wont hurt em'". Youre scared out of your mind. What do you do? Taking a switchblade you untie yourself, no one sees.
A large gunner walks out. "John Hancock! Ive finnaly got you, heh, and your little lover too!" He says.
"Fuck off Tool head! Leave them alone. They arent part of this." Hancock pleads.
"I outta shoot you right now for what you did to skully and the boys"
"To fuck im not a part of this! We ride together, we die together! Fuck anyone else. Right?" You retoil.
"Y/N I love you to death till we part but....but....But you need to learn To Fight Your Own Battles! This isnt your fight. Just go."
"This is my battle. You are my battle."
Before Hancock can speak the Gunner interupts. "Sorry to break up this loving relationship but Hancock has some debts to pay!" A gunshot rips through the air. Hancock lays flat on his back. "NOOOOOO!!!!!" You scream. Say it isnt true.
Say It Isnt True
SAY IT ISNT TRUE
Pulling out your gun you stand up and kill the gunner behind you. The large one takes a fight but you finish him off with the deliverer.
You run to Hancock. He was shot in the stomach. "Hancock? Hancock! Can you hear me? I love you!" Silence fell for a short moment before Hancock gathered the strength to speak. "I love you too, doll. Aww come on dont be sad, hehe, you dont have to look at this mug anymore." He smiles while holding your hands. "Im out of stimpacks! I...i....i!"
"Dont worry love.......*cough* its my time. Also....i know youre......sad.... I love you.....till....death....do....we..part"
He stops breathing. He is gone. He is really gone... you cant do anything but sit there and wail. You cry for hours until your eyes burn. You kiss his cheek one last time before leaving a flower on his chest. From then on, i learned to fight my own battles.

| The end! Ahh! I loved making this so much! Thank you to everyone who read, voted, followed, and commented! Big shout out to my friend Teri (Ri) for cover art and being my main supporter! I will be working on new projects soon! |