6

I noisily rustled the doorknob, carelessly creaking it open and closing it with a slam. I stormed into my room and fell on the bed, rolling into a ball and taking my pillow in my arms.

"What's all that noise for?" Taehyung came in with a towel on his waist and a smaller towel rustling his hair.

He obviously knew what was up. He swiftly sat at the edge of the bed and caressed me. 

"Hey hey hey what happened." His raspy voice comforted me. He was whispering in my ear, the warmth of his breath making my ears a bit moist. 

"Nothings wrong." I quickly said and tightened the grip on my pillow.

He hugged me harder and wrapped his wettish leg around me.

"Your towel is gonna get the bed wet." I said and tried to get up to clean my dried tears. 

He pulled me down and stroked my hair, kissing my cheek. 

"I don't like seeing you this way..." his low voice got quieter. 

"My friend ditched me again. We've been together for so long. I don't know. This is honestly stupid so don't bother asking me. I'll be fine." I teared up again and he let me get up. 

"It's not stupid at all. I can't even imagine how I would feel if Jungkook or Jimin or the hyungs left me. It is normal to feel this way." He started braiding my hair as I sat at the edge of the bed. 

I started full on crying. I felt like an idiot. My friend doesn't even care about me anymore so why should I care about her. 

He shifted my head towards him and stared to my eyes as I explained what exactly happened. My small cries probably made it hard to understand but his eyes looked so caring and grasped all of my feelings. It was as if his eyes were hands--pulling the sadness away.  

"I-I'm sorry. I'm gonna go clean up." I got up and began extended my hand, asking for the towel.

With that, he grabbed my hand and pulled me in. I fell on top of him and my head laid on his chest. 

"I love looking at you. I only need you. Anything you say is important to me. I'll always be here and I'll never leave you baby. I can't say that you should forget about your friend. If possible, fight for her as much as you can. But people move on. I'll help you move on, okay jagi-yah?"

He rubbed my back in small circular movements. The sound of his heart was gentle yet loud, similar to how his raspy voice soothed me. His eyes were looking upward towards the ceiling, as if he were taking the words from the air. His large hands took my face and made me feel safe and made me drift away into tranquility. 

"Thank you Taehyung." I smiled with teary eyes. 

He sat up with me in his arms. He got up and carried me bridal style and then threw me onto the bed. I screamed out of fright of falling. I'm too clumsy for this ish. 

He took the pillow wet from tears and hit me on my butt. 

"NOW CHEER UP PRINCESS. WE ARE STAYING UP AND PLAYING OVERWATCH AND THAT'S FINAL. AND I DON'T CARE IF YOU WAKE UP TOMORROW WITH A VIDEO GAME HANGOVER." 

I screamed as he lightly slammed into me as if it were a WWE ring. 

"HEY HEY HEY!!!" I screamed.

"WHAT HUH WHAT?!"

"Y-YOU CAN'T SEE MEE" I waved my hand in front of my face and jumped on him hugging him and kissing his face.

"HEY HEY HEY SHI DOWN SHI DOWN." He yelled. I couldn't stop laughing. 

Maybe it is best to forgive and forget and be happy with what you have now. I hope it stays like this forever. 

_______

Hey guys it is author-nim here.

How have you all been? Have you been sleeping and eating well? How is school? Hopefully all is well and if not, it will get better I promise! <3 

Friends, I'm so sorry for being so late on updates. I've been super stressed out even more than usual. I'm currently on the verge exploding of emotions. This sounds like an exaggeration but I've seriously been out of it lol. Aside from being busy, I don't want to constantly update and force out bad imagines and throwing it into this compilation. I want to try to give you all some quality stuff and not just whatever. I don't like making excuses but this is the summary of what has been happening.

On the brightside, this compilation has earned 1.1K reads and 20 votes so far and people adding this book into their libraries. I swear that every time a notification pops up on my phone about a new vote or someone adding this book to their library, I smile this wonky smile. To some, 1.1K reads and 20 votes might seem small, but to me it is a huge deal. You all make me want to continue and make me want to strive to give you all good content. Bless you all seriously. If it weren't for you guys I might have given up on this entirely so thank you for the strong power. 

Also, not to plead, but maybe some comments to improve my work would be fantastic. It would help me not only improve current chapters, but also create better future (or even catered) content. 

Thanks again to all of you and please take care of yourselves! 

With lots of love, 
author-nim

p.s. i found the image really funny to put on this imagine so yeh enjoy that fetus Taehyung all up on your grill mwahaha >:3