Christmas Special

Hello hello! Here I am with these belated specials. Despite the tardiness, I hope you all enjoy these chapters. I hope you all had an amazing holiday. Me loves yous alls. ^o^

_____________

"I'll be back soon jagi-ah~"

"Mmm. Okay..." My face melted onto my hand.

"I have to go okay? I have a full schedule ahead of me tomorrow. I love you." Taehyung placed his lips on his phone camera.

I sticked out my tongue and waved bye. The video chat ended and so did my battery. A pale, sad face looked at me through the phone's reflection.

It's been months since Taehyung and I were together in person. I hate being clingy but this time it really is killing me, especially since Christmas is tomorrow. Our first Christmas.

Lately I've just been either watching FloopTube videos or just driving to stores and look at clothes without buying anything, unless it was on clearance. Other than that, I'd stuff my face with cookies or anything sweet I could find in my cabinets and then head to the grocery store to get some more junk.

My friends were often busy with their own things too. I texted them once in a while but they were out and about and nowhere near me. My only friend was me, myself and I. Oh, and procrastination.

And for some reason, my parents wouldn't pick up their phone. It's like they sensed my loneliness so they decided to disappear too.

The only person left in my small bucket of connections was my sister, whom I texted all the time, everyday.

(y/n): sisterrrrrrrr.

mari: sisterrrrrrrrrrrrr.

(y/n): wassap

mari: nothing much. hbu

(y/n): same. just bored again ;;

mari: grrlll how about we play video games

(y/n): i dont have any :c

mari: well santa came earlyyyy. i'll be there in a few.

(y/n): wot.

I sat down and read a book until my sister came. She had her hands full with a box.

"A Playstation?! For meee?" I almost squealed.

"Yep yep yep! Now let's open it and play Overwatch." She ripped the box open and took out the cables.

Soon, we were screaming at eachother. I'm pretty sure our neighbors were already filing complaints.

My sis slept over and finally I wasn't as lonely anymore. I even enjoyed her waking me up at night.

"Hey. Hey. Hey." She poked my ribs.

"What." I scowled and turned away from her.

"Get used to this. I'm going to be sleeping over everyday." She whispered in my ear.

"Get off. Why are you staying."

"Well...now that I bought you a Playstation..."

"Oh shut up. Its 3am. For now, I'm gone. Byeee." I moaned and covered my head with my sheets.

What felt like a few minutes, I woke up and the 10am sunlight burnt my eyes. I got up and went to the kitchen.

"I made foooooood." Mari yelled.

"FOOD." I hugged her and sat down.

"Merry Christmas." She smiled.

We ate in silence until I sighed almost subconsciously.