Goodbye...?

Hello guys. Sorry this is not an update and I haven't made an update in forever but I still wanted to place this here because it is very important. 

I would like to thank you all for the 12.6K views here. Thank you for all the support I've gotten throughout this project. Thank you all really. 정말 감사합니다!!!! 사랑해요 아미!!!!

As maybe many of you heard, the opposition towards net neutrality may take away most of the United State's internet. Only the wealthy would be able to afford the internet. Basically, the world of the internet would look like this:

I would not able to go on Twitter, or Instagram, or KakaoTalk, or learn languages or things at school

I would not able to go on Twitter, or Instagram, or KakaoTalk, or learn languages or things at school. I would not be able to watch BTS or any other group and I would not be able to write stories for you guys or meet any of you anymore. 

That is why I want to say thank you and that I will really miss you all. You all gave me my hope and happiness. Writing these small stories was a way for me to forget everything that was happening around me. I hope that the same thing was with you all. I hope that my stories were fun and interesting and helped you cope with anything you were going through just like what you guys did to me. Really, there is no clear way of saying thank you. I really want to hug you all. 

So, if this really is a goodbye, then goodbye and thank you for the millionth time. I love you all and always know that you are worth it and always know that you guys were my light in my darkest days. I love you ARMY. I love you BTS. I love you friends. Goodbye...? 

p.s. to those in the U.S., please fight for net neutrality! We need it! Link is in my description!!!

https://www.battleforthenet.com